Official Bitcoin Thread

Honestly if you're complaining about a pullback in neo which went from $5 to $40 in a week, it means you bought at the top on pure hype. You need to learn what you're doing before you become a bag holder. Pull back like this should be enticing, not bothersome.

I haven't been on this thread in a good minute. Just wanted to shout out fap and jk for the advice, from April to now I put 25k in and my portfolio broke 100k a couple weeks ago (tipping in the 90s now due to volatility) but I'll be back there (plus more) soon. Appreciate all the help

I haven't been on this thread in a good minute. Just wanted to shout out fap and jk for the advice, from April to now I put 25k in and my portfolio broke 100k a couple weeks ago (tipping in the 90s now due to volatility) but I'll be back there (plus more) soon. Appreciate all the help

fk my strategy... im just gonna cop what fmjr posts from now on :lol:

Honestly if you're complaining about a pullback in neo which went from $5 to $40 in a week, it means you bought at the top on pure hype. You need to learn what you're doing before you become a bag holder. Pull back like this should be enticing, not bothersome.

No complaints dude. I got some on the recent dip.

Granted i barely know what I'm doing but it's fun learning the ropes :lol: :pimp:

Do you mind sharing what you invested in and what worked for you?
I got lucky with ethereum, bought in at 44 and bought most of my bulk under 100.00. I also got lucky with neo when it was antshares, I bought in a good amount from 6-15.00 and a few in the 20s. Those 2 are my heavy hitters. Others I'm in are civic, nav coin, wagerr, and omg

Just peeped coinmarketcap.....

LISK @ $2.00

NXS @ .71cents

!!!
keep an eye on NXS ....i've been saying this from the get...lisk, nxs, waves. Good luck to peeps making LIFE CHANGING moves!!!

nexus.jpg

Last edited:
fapmasterjr fapmasterjr any specific advantages/disadvantages you see when comparing PLU to Monaco, TenX, or tokencard?

Also with Zero compared to monero?

To be honest, i havent peep the tokens you metioned...but what i know of PLU is:

- nfc compatible
- ios addon
- dex (decentralized exchange)
- plu rebate system
- both work with bitcoin and ethereum
- TAP AND PAY

To be honest, i havent peep the tokens you metioned...but what i know of PLU is:

- nfc compatible
- ios addon
- dex (decentralized exchange)
- plu rebate system
- both work with bitcoin and ethereum
- TAP AND PAY

I saw that on their slack. Members were getting agitated about lack of communication from the development team.

I saw that on their slack. Members were getting agitated about lack of communication from the development team.

I hear ya, but they are making moves..why would they be nominated for awards if they're lagging? But i do agree, communication with community is key...but i dont see EF (ethereum foundation) active with their bag holders. This is a tough space, lots of specultation. Im willing to gamble/risk some $ to make $$$$.

I hear ya, but they are making moves..why would they be nominated for awards if they're lagging? But i do agree, communication with community is key...but i dont see EF (ethereum foundation) active with their bag holders. This is a tough space, lots of specultation. Im willing to gamble/risk some $ to make $$$$.
Very true and with a cap of 850k if it catches traction...

Back
Top Bottom