Official Bitcoin Thread

EDG and BAT sound interesting. May get involved in the future. I worry about the legal side of things for EDG though.

Damn Walton coin.
giphy.gif

Been eyeing it since it was 1.20$ just 5 days ago and today it skyrocketed 54% all the way to 4$

Found it...Damn

Damn Walton coin.
giphy.gif

Been eyeing it since it was 1.20$ just 5 days ago and today it skyrocketed 54% all the way to 4$
same here, wasn’t sure if it was a quick pump & dump. Im being more disciplined now and waiting for a bit of profit taking to enter.

Grine Grine your top 5 coins? And can you do ICO reviews for October?

Real Talk. ICO’s I’m staying away from unless it’s something promising. Someone else should answer...

As of right now, most of my money is with XRP, NEO, ARK, OMG, STEEM. Please keep in mind, I’m buying at larger volume. Well large volume to me :lol:

My profolio is all over the place.

Last edited:
same here, wasn’t sure if it was a quick pump & dump. Im being more disciplined now and waiting for a bit of profit taking to enter.

WTC is using that RFID concept (encryption) along with other things, which is amazing technology. I actually implemented an RFID environment for my department to handle asset shrinkage and management.

WTC roadmap looks solid.

I’ve been meaning to really look into this and read the whitelist...

Im scared Im gonna wake up and its gonna be 10$. Still severely undervalued at 4$. Could be 20$ in less than a week with a low supply of 25 mil coins.
I promised myself I wont fomo anymore so Im sticking it out. Gotta pullback to 3$ at some point.

Im scared Im gonna wake up and its gonna be 10$. Still severely undervalued at 4$. Could be 20$ in less than a week with a low supply of 25 mil coins.
I promised myself I wont fomo anymore so Im sticking it out. Gotta pullback to 3$ at some point.

the good thing is that WTC is currently on a lowpro exchange....just hope it stays like that until you get in. if it goes to bittrex (which i can see happening since these small exchanges are putting in some HEAVY VOLUME in WTC) then blastoff.

Damn, trying to get in this doc.ai crowdsale but u gotta get verified on verify investor. Lawyer wants proof of one million in assets to be approved. I only wanna put in 5k smh

just think its not even on any of the "bigger" exchanges, it's almost a given that it'll be on bittrex/polo soon right??

Not necessarily, maybe the team doesnt want to go on a bigger exchange. It could take months or it could never happen. I dont see a problem seeing as it takes 10 seconds to open an account on binance. Who wants to invest can do so easily.

Back
Top Bottom