Official Bitcoin Thread

Let me post this video once again for my alt coin people. The only two from this vid I care for are TRX & LEND.

On another note, just bought back into LTC yesterday. All the money I put into alt coins had went up to $600 something dollars so I went and bought 2 LTCs with that when Litecoin was somewhere between $308-312.

This thread when a coin starts seeing them gains:

6l2Oy5.gif

:lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol:

Feeling like a dummy. Bought bch yesterday at 4010 and it’s gone down to 3200 since :smh: .. holding and hoping for the best !!

I thought “let me sleep on it and then see in the morning” .. then it rose from 3800 to 4000 and the fomo got me for the first time

Last edited:
So what’s responsible for Ripple making these runs?

Some folks are cashing out on the other Alt Coins and switch to buying cheaper Coins like Ripple, so the price goes up. Look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ and you can see the other coins are negative % change, but Ripple is positive high rate. It's a cycle, this happened like a couple weeks ago. The other coins are down, but Ripple is up, and the opposite occurs the next few days.

I think Ripple is gonna have another drop and then surge somewhere in 2018 so I’d just hold on. Idk though

For all we know this could keep surging to like $3-$4

Feeling like a dummy. Bought bch yesterday at 4010 and it’s gone down to 3200 since :smh: .. hold77ing and hoping for the best !!

I thought “let me sleep on it and then see in the morning” .. then it rose from 3800 to 4000 and the fomo got me for the first time

Ouch, it was up like 300% at that point when you bought. I think it went from 1700 to 4000+ in a week.

Nothing like selling your BCH on the day it sells off and digests rather than selling it when its pumping and running. I bought GRS at the highs today, do you think I'm going to run out and sell it now and flip out? No, I'm going to let it digest and if it gets to a price level I'm comfortable adding more at, I would add in. If you're freaking out over a dip, you either have too much on the line or don't have a plan.

Binance has LTC for 270. Getting close to adding more.

When CB pulled that stunt for BCH my homeboy brought at $6K :lol: Saw him yesterday. All he could do was laugh. He tried to sell at $8K but CB crashes.

I made a good amount off BCH from the first buy..made about $2.5K yesterday.

Yesterday 2nd buy. Smh. Listening to my BF, hyping me up about BCH and stating it’s going to blow in one day like that CB $8K stunt.

Love Live BCH. I’m holding. It’s going to rise again. :lol:

Just Hodl. Don’t get emotional. You’ll take a bigger lost.

This a cycle. You have to take the good with the bad. The wins with the lost. The Bull with the Bear.

Sorry TEAM XVG, I sold...it was one of my biggest payout. I brought in at satoshi digits. :lol:

Took it and moved it over to GRS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom