Official Bitcoin Thread

I wish ya would question with the same ferocity when someone claims any coin will go 20x out the blue just because with 0 explanation as to why...but I guess shillin is more enjoyable to dwell in than FUD....

I don’t think TRON will reach a dollar because to do so it would have to overthrow BTC...someone correct me if I’m wrong....I’m a noob still trying to get the hang of things..

If tron reached a dollar, don't you think BTC would go up as well? C'mon man

letsss gooooo LTC!!!!!!

yn1xxcecd9jz.gif
To the moooon

I wish ya would question with the same ferocity when someone claims any coin will go 20x out the blue just because with 0 explanation as to why...but I guess shillin is more enjoyable to dwell in than FUD....

I don’t think TRON will reach a dollar because to do so it would have to overthrow BTC...someone correct me if I’m wrong....I’m a noob still trying to get the hang of things..
I don't understand why you're fixated on TRON and hitting a dollar or not making 20x on the investment?
Some of us got in at .10, .12, .15 and getting 2x, or 3x is great and all we or I at least need.

Getting hot in here...

But srs question (sorta..) - what do you guys think of BCH? Obviously BTC is KING, but BCH gets a lot of hate (for good reason I suppose), but reddit allegiances aside, are any of you holding BCH that isn't a result of your original BTC holdings? Aka, have you put any of your actual fiat into BCH?

Asking because I'm unsure if I want to go in at any point in the future. Obviously im not looking for financial advice, but just wondering if theres a crowd of BCH HODL'rs in here.

I'm not a fan, nor am I a hater of BCH tbh. Its just kinda... A fork...

If I remember correctly I think FAP mentioned he holds it to hedge vs BTC.

TRX is legit. Justin is legit. **** ain't going anywhere

It's just been insanely pumped for no reason other than Justin tweeting.

Realistically at this point in it's roadmap it should be a .10-15 coin

And Tron not hitting a $1? You just making **** up now. It will hit a $1 before summer, and that's being conservative.

Just be quiet man ...

Let's go back to the photography thread and talk pictures ...

I was one of the dudes here helping you and not trying to crush your dreams when you was all in on Ripple. Letting you know that we never know and here you are two weeks later talking like you are an expert and trying to crush dreams ...

Screenshot_20180105-224815.jpg

Screenshot_20180105-224735.jpg

Getting hot in here...

But srs question (sorta..) - what do you guys think of BCH? Obviously BTC is KING, but BCH gets a lot of hate (for good reason I suppose), but reddit allegiances aside, are any of you holding BCH that isn't a result of your original BTC holdings? Aka, have you put any of your actual fiat into BCH?

Asking because I'm unsure if I want to go in at any point in the future. Obviously im not looking for financial advice, but just wondering if theres a crowd of BCH HODL'rs in here.

Im holding a very small amount that i bought with fiat.

It was ~2100cad when i got in, its currently at 2855cad on quadrigacx. Aside from that night when it mooned it really hasnt done much. In hindsight i probably shoulda flipped it then but the amount i put in isnt substantial (to me) that im cool with hodling and see what happens.

I mean it's a general comment about people guessing these arbitrary numbers - if I come across someone saying a coin is about to 20x i'll ask why too and ask what exchange I can grab it on at the same time :lol:

And $1 will make TRX pass btc?! IDK maybe i've been doing these maths all wrong...

Either way market cap arguments may make sense in the short term but everything is growing - if you base things off BTC then think of when BTC hits 20k again or 50k or 100k...this whole game is in it's infancy...

Anyways do your thing and make your money in whatever coin you choose- there's plenty out there for all of us! :pimp:

I really think XRP here to stay in 2018. These consolidations are healthy.

ROFL you dogging one of the few coins that actually has a PURPOSE and VALUE. Ripple aint going to $20 or anything like that but I'll be here when it hits $5.00 after getting in at $0.25. Real world value. Shocking in this crypto wave, I know.

tell me what use XRP has. a profitable/good company =/= good coin

Just be quiet man ...

Let's go back to the photography thread and talk pictures ...

I was one of the dudes here helping you and not trying to crush your dreams when you was all in on Ripple. Letting you know that we never know and here you are two weeks later talking like you are an expert and trying to crush dreams ...

Screenshot_20180105-224815.jpg

Screenshot_20180105-224735.jpg

I’m not an expert bro, just an opinion man...just like any other in here, we can all dream...that’s the fun part.

With the amount of new money coming in crypto daily, you really never know what happens. One thing for sure tho, most coins will go UP. You just gotta figure out which one goes up the most. FACTS. Still so early in the game that unless you trade irrationally, it's hard to lose any money.

I mean it's a general comment about people guessing these arbitrary numbers - if I come across someone saying a coin is about to 20x i'll ask why too and ask what exchange I can grab it on at the same time :lol:

And $1 will make TRX pass btc?! IDK maybe i've been doing these maths all wrong...

Either way market cap arguments may make sense in the short term but everything is growing - if you base things off BTC then think of when BTC hits 20k again or 50k or 100k...this whole game is in it's infancy...

Anyways do your thing and make your money in whatever coin you choose- there's plenty out there for all of us! :pimp:

Agreed bro! FLOURISH!

Getting hot in here...

much better options in tech and investment imo

Remember when y'all was on the brink of cashing out of LTC? Glad y'all held

Scared money don't make no money. You don't trade LTC. You invest.

Once again,LTC BOYZ STAND THE F UP

Good thing mine's tucked away in cold storage. It makes it FUD proof lmfao

Back
Top Bottom