Official Bitcoin Thread

Which ones offer dividends?

I want some daily bread too

NEO, VEN (soon), KCS, havent read about LSK but homie above mentioned it.

Neo has a lot of room to grow. Gas also gets more expensive. Win-win. Iv read about people living on NEO dividends. I got in too late the neo train. Still trying to accumulate.

Is it a bad time to buy Ethereum??
I need to re up to cop some more altcoins :frown:
Is it worth waiting til the price goes down?
How else am I gonna cop these alt coins??
I'm all out of Ethereum :lol:
I use binance btw

Is it a bad time to buy Ethereum??
I need to re up to cop some more altcoins :frown:
Is it worth waiting til the price goes down?
How else am I gonna cop these alt coins??
I'm all out of Ethereum :lol:
I use binance btw

Buy litecoin, send it to Binance and then exchange it for ethereum.

Wish kucion BTG wallet worked so I could take advantage of this $400.00 price difference hahah

Bring it on!!!!!

C77DC03A-7396-44EA-B128-EB517BC8C808.jpeg
They better buy some ****ing Litecoin...

You messing up if you don't have something like neo or vechain in your long term hold. Seriously.

Especially if you missed the train on ethereum. These will follow the same route

man neo already at 7B and Ven at 1.3B.

I love VEN but that's still a huge valuation.

Given it's circulation and future potential for these other coins, 7B is actually very low for NEO imo

cool i'll take a look at it i usually target coins with lower market caps. we need more people to be researching ICO's that's where the real moneys at - theres just so many junk ones its hard to sift through them.

cool i'll take a look at it i usually target coins with lower market caps. we need more people to be researching ICO's that's where the real moneys at - theres just so many junk ones its hard to sift through them.

Fap gave advice about investing in coins that aim on developing platforms and ecosystems. That's when other coins start depending on them and that's what equals $$$$$. That's why ethereum is such a strong coin.

Notice how most of the coins on his top 12 for 2018 follow this ideology.

You messing up if you don't have something like neo or vechain in your long term hold. Seriously.

Especially if you missed the train on ethereum. These will follow the same route

This is too true. NEO will probably my longest. Everytime i have profits from trading I buy NEO.

Back
Top Bottom