Official Bitcoin Thread

My biggest mistake was never buying NEO and it was the only coin I wanted when I first started.

Should of have bought at $34 and store away somewhere ... Oh well live and learn ..

My biggest mistake was never buying NEO and it was the only coin I wanted when I first started.

Should of have bought at $34 and store away somewhere ... Oh well live and learn ..

You’re not alone brother. I got into this saying I absolutely need LTC and NEO. Never got NEO no idea why.

Have a feeling once FairX happens... KIN will be boomin. Not to mention it’s only on like two exchanges. Once this bad boy gets added to a bigger exchange... I’m excited. RPX has 3 confirmed exchanges by end of Jan and its only on kucoin for now. This is not financial advice- I would get in before those exchanges happen.

It was under $1 last May :smh:

Not missing the 2018 wave tho..

C5DE49E6-B282-473D-A50E-933EB2C42E56.png

Ethlend Ethlend ethelend.
Those who message me about it, We eating boys.

Kinda of sad.. I moved half of my LENDs to a potential double which never happened.. Thinking i can come back to it like my HS girlfriend. SMH.

ETHLENd whale where you at bro? :wow::sick::nerd::pimp:

I regret not buying more thousands of Ethlend when I thought about it. Only bought a little bit at the time. But I know Tron, Po.et, Verge will all reach $1 at some point eventually.

Back
Top Bottom