Official Bitcoin Thread

Fellas be careful, lock in your profits. Cashed out on my alts for nice gains. I need btc to break above 12k before I get back in, could be a bull trap if it fails & we can get a double bottom. No fud just my opinion of course

Fellas be careful, lock in your profits. Cashed out on my alts for nice gains. I need btc to break above 12k before I get back in, could be a bull trap if it fails & we can get a double bottom. No fud just my opinion of course

Agreed. That's why I haven't added on the dip. This dip was lower than December's dip. I'm going to hold and watch for now.

Agreed. That's why I haven't added on the dip. This dip was lower than December's dip. I'm going to hold and watch for now.
I added on the dip but cashed out when it made sense, I know how easy it is to get caught up in the green but stepping back & looking at the big picture can put u in a better mind frame. Pulling up the 4 hr chart on coinbase & bitstamp I see the left side of the W forming, that's why I need it to clear 12k to feel confident moving forward. I could be swimming in so much more dough if I learned to take my profits, nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
B0F03D97-AB55-4BCC-A395-18790D13B4ED.jpeg
Posted this article on my twitter page
https://mobile.twitter.com/reyofcrypto
gets me hyped for the future.

Btc looks good on the hourly. Held a higher low, now looking to test and go. Long as t breaks above that resistance and holds that area it should be a fun day with a good trend forming.

Attachments

• DBBC1813-77DC-4D9E-BFD2-2BDBCED6C910.png
    DBBC1813-77DC-4D9E-BFD2-2BDBCED6C910.png
    544 KB · Views: 3
my job delayed comission checks... i was supposed to be gettin 2k to play with when the market was at its bottom...

these jokers are blaming MLK day and didnt pay out anything yet. can I sue for the 5k i woulda made yesterday. srs question

LUN really looks ripe on this reversal. I have no money or else I would’ve taken a position. Very low supply, former runner. Dyor.

Tel just got listed on Kucoin for a penny. Could be an easy lotto. Dyor.

my job delayed comission checks... i was supposed to be gettin 2k to play with when the market was at its bottom...

these jokers are blaming MLK day and didnt pay out anything yet. can I sue for the 5k i woulda made yesterday. srs question

Had a delay due to mlk when a holiday lands on Monday there’s always a problem

What do you guys think about Telcoin on kucoin
Interesting idea, supply is terrible, but at a penny, for a lotto play, you can be ok. I have no stake in this one, I’d take profits if you get a good run and leave a runner on. I doubt it’ll ever go above a $1.

Back
Top Bottom