Official Bitcoin Thread

I got my drgns already, waiting on the next ico, should be one in February and one in March. You get a discount if you buy it in pre-sale as well! Need Eth to purchase ico tokens

Where do you purchase these ICO's?

Where do you purchase these ICO's?
Dragonchain.com/Kyc

Register. must have drgn tokens to participate.

Why is it okay when U.S. Is banned by SEC from participating in icos?
Drgn applied for patent and was accepted. U.S residents can legally participate for once!

Doesn’t sound appealing to me. I been to Vietnam and Thailand, they have Internet cafe so it’s not like they can’t make transactions online. On another note, my family live in the village of Vietnam, there are a lot of family members who live abroad who send their old iPhones back home for them to use. I don’t think you should be investing if you didn’t have a phone or internet access. This is just my personal experience.

For me it's an investment but the product itself is meant for the unbanked who have mobile phones and for being a better/cheaper way for remittance using telecom networks and cryptocurrency instead of going through Western Union.
If you have a smartphone, you'll have an app with a wallet, whereas if you have a feature phone then you can manage it through SMS.

upload_2018-1-18_18-42-47.png

upload_2018-1-18_18-46-56.png

https://www.techinasia.com/telcoin-money-transfers-cryptocurrency

Fellas be careful, lock in your profits. Cashed out on my alts for nice gains. I need btc to break above 12k before I get back in, could be a bull trap if it fails & we can get a double bottom. No fud just my opinion of course

Fellas btc did not pass 12k, stay sharpe & protect your gains.

Palm beach making cnd holders wealthy

If btc loses 10800 I’d worry but right now it’s probably just profit taking. Just be careful and have a plan in case we retest the lows.

As a newb can you tell me what the importance of the $12k mark would be? I have taken pretty much the whole $250 I started with yesterday and moved it around already.
If u look back on the 17th 4hr charts it fake rallied while on the way down & failed 12k. Btc bottomed out around 9k, it jumped back & failed 12k again with less volume. IMO I can see a double bottom forming but like I said it's my opnion, I need btc to break above 12k to feel better

i do agree bigkel23 bigkel23 ... not really convinced that this rejuvenation is totally legit. I like that suggestion above about getting worried if it goes below 10800, but it's treading around 11100 rn on CB soooo. I personally feel like another bottom could be coming. but ofc it's hard to tell and paranoia is the cousin of fomo.

Also WTC vs VEN... I know everyone hyping VEN but honestly WTC has been doing more work.
Everyone all hype about new CEO etc but i swear Jesus could enlist as their new CEO and it would budge less than a dollar/

i do agree bigkel23 bigkel23 ... not really convinced that this rejuvenation is totally legit. I like that suggestion above about getting worried if it goes below 10800, but it's treading around 11100 rn on CB soooo. I personally feel like another bottom could be coming. but ofc it's hard to tell and paranoia is the cousin of fomo.

Also WTC vs VEN... I know everyone hyping VEN but honestly WTC has been doing more work.
Everyone all hype about new CEO etc but i swear Jesus could enlist as their new CEO and it would budge less than a dollar/

VEN could announce they partnering with jesus christ himself and VEN would stay at $5. dead ***. :lol:

Accumulation bruh.

Btc chart on the hourly looks good. Should break through and hold 12.

Kucoin taking forever to do eth withdrawals. Smh.

Last edited:
Tron winning the Kucoin vote by far to be next added. Do they add it the day the vote is over, because if so that's the 21st. I might hold til then and see if that offers a couple more cents pump.

I transferred some Ethereum from Kucoin to Binance earlier this afternoon. It still isnt in my Binance Ethereum wallet yet, but on Kucoin it shows transaction as succeeded. When I click on view transaction it says we are unable to locate this transaction hash. Is this common?

I transferred some Ethereum from Kucoin to Binance earlier this afternoon. It still isnt in my Binance Ethereum wallet yet, but on Kucoin it shows transaction as succeeded. When I click on view transaction it says we are unable to locate this transaction hash. Is this common?

You sure you used the correct address? I transferred ETH from Gdax to Binance before and it took like 5 minutes

Did you check on etherscan?

Back
Top Bottom