Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m high on coins with “chain” in it :lol: -Wanchain, CPChain, Vechain, DragonChain...

With Cross-Chain coins - Icon, Fusion, Seele

Last edited:
The Alliance

53111AEF-88BA-4C4D-B4E7-CBEF5DE048E4.png

Welp I done slept on it :lol:

https://www.radixdlt.com/

There’s no ICO. The coin will be offer from the launch on their integrated dex and soon on other exchange that supports it.

They have a working product (7 years development) and they're utilizing DLT.

Last edited:
Even for me who is going the high risk, high reward path, Seele is a no go for me.
2 People somehow got admin rights to the Telegram group and scammed 2 million worth of Ether out of people.
The white list was a shambles, they used Google docs because the website died which and that also got overloaded and wouldn't work for hours.
The website has only been up for just over a month and I also heard the whitepaper is vague with their descriptions to reach 1 million tps.
Someone else also said the professors and scientists also don't have those roles IRL.

Way too much FUD. I'll rather wait for the exchanges if they're genuine.

I'll rather wait for the exchanges if they're genuine.

Thats the plan. I’m not big on ICO’s.

However, there’s a lot of “admin” scamming on telegram on a lot of active and future projects.

Komodo admins pm me trying to get me send them BTC to join a Komodo pump group. Just like the Remme telegram group same thing, somehow “admins” was getting people to send eth to a different address...

People have to smarten up. My IT security guy always say, amateurs hack websites, professionals hack people.

From Seele team

‼️**WHITELIST REGISTRATION DELAY**‼️

The Seele Team has decided to temporarily halt our Whitelist registration. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause or have caused.

The decision had to be made due to the following factors:

Our Whitelist registration form is built on Google Drive. There has been an enormous amount of visitors since the form went live. Therefore, Google seems to have temporarily blocked access to the form due to the unexpected high traffic volume.

Due to this incident, we noticed that there are people deliberately spreading rumors in the Seele community, Telegram group for example. We have therefore decided to mute the telegram to protect our potential investors from being mislead and deceived by scammers.

We are now working to improve the Whitelist registration. We will reschedule opening time for whitelist. And notice at least 24 hours before.

For further information, please stay tuned to the official website.

✅ WE WILL MAKE AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE RE-OPENING OF THE WHITELIST SOON ✅

⚠️⚠️Please ONLY TRUST news from SEELE'S OFFICIAL CHANNELS! ⚠️⚠️

Seele official channels
Please make sure you triable check

Official email: [email protected]
Official website: https://seele.pro
Official telegram announcement: t.me/SeeleAnn
Official telegram group:https://t.me/seeletech
Official twitter:https://twitter.com/SeeleTech
Offical facebook:https://www.facebook.com/seeletech

❗❗❗️**BEWARE OF SCAMMERS**❗❗❗

1. Be careful of the email sent by SCAMMERS. Some scammers are trying to spoof emails to make them look like they are from our Official Seele team. We will never give eth address through an email.

2. Be careful of the fake admins. Many scammers are trying to disguise themselves as Seele admins and asking supporter for personal information and ETH in Direct Message. Seele team will never ask anyone personal information and ETH through Direct Message. Any such of the behavior could be from scammer and welcome anyone to report them.

3. Be careful of the fake website. Some scammers are trying to build a website similar to Seele Official website. Please double check our website again and make sure the official website of Seele is seele.pro

✅ OFFICIAL ADMIN TEAM ✅

@Rebecca666

@Tiger0508

@ostren

@wensiliu007

@herove

@reedhong

✅Moderator ✅

@instant_noodle

@justnow09

@Christopher_Zhao

We would like to take this to apologise again for the delay and incident that has occurred and we will look to fix this very soon.

Best Regards,
Seele Team

Last edited:
Also any developers (parallel programming) in here? Been doing research on HG (Hashgraphs).

PM me, need a 3rd opinion on an analysis. Relating to caching (hash tables) and collision.

Last edited:
Yea, there would always be scammers in Telegram groups but they're easy to spot.

Also any developers (parallel programming) in here? Been doing research on HG (Hashgraphs).

PM me, need a 3rd opinion on an analysis. Relating to caching (hash tables) and collision.

Are there any companies trying to use HG now?
Heard it wasn't open source so I stopped researching after that.

Yea, there would always be scammers in Telegram groups but they’re easy to spot.

Are there any companies trying to use HG now?
Heard it wasn't open source so I stopped researching after that.

Yes but they’re gullible people out there that don’t research or know what they’re doing. :lol:

As far for HG.

Yes. CULedger using it for their DLT.

The developers say that they will have some “news/announcement” coming out as it relates to crypto.

They're not wanting to answer my question about hash tables. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom