Official Bitcoin Thread

10k failed again. Down trend is underway. It’s crypto so ta can be thrown out the window but dip season is here *hand rub gif*

Bitcoin showing again that TA isn’t living in the same realm as other assets. Chart still isn’t clear cut bullish but showing some nice resilience in price. Won’t be feeling bullish till we get back over 11. Till then just small buys on dips to or under 10.

YTD chart...stay long, and you will flourish.

Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 8.56.19 AM.png

Last edited:
I bought in:
ETH @ 227
LTC @ 87

Man, they dropped quite a bit. About to buy more at the new low though.

Trend is breaking down and I want the lowest possible prices :lol: been averaging in very small, waiting for the big snap to load into.

Did the learn and earn for DAI. I'm trying to figure out how to generate dai by locking up eth. Anyone got any experience?

dharma didn't disappear .....they upgraded to dharma.io v2

**all funds from dharma v1 accessible and can be transferred at anytime. you can see everything via smart contract. v2 is in beta, but you/some can participate now.

if you don't trust dharma, you could've locked up bnb, usdt, and etc on binance a few days ago and get that 15% (BNB) for only a lockup of 14days. lots of ways to grow your stack. Get your money on.

https://www.binance.com/en/lending

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom