Official Bitcoin Thread

We ballin yall

F9AF3D31-CE4A-4A42-A477-F9EAF01BF57C.jpeg

‘Was’ :frown::lol:

Attachments

• 2B893200-F457-4CAE-9196-345C8160E9E4.png
    2B893200-F457-4CAE-9196-345C8160E9E4.png
    720.9 KB · Views: 569
If someone sends you BTC via the cashapp... do they take fees when you cash it out to USD?
Yes.
Right now paypal is not charging fees when you purchase crypto on their app til end of year but it's just like robinhood. You don't have the send/receive wallet access. Can only buy/sell.

Yes.
Right now paypal is not charging fees when you purchase crypto on their app til end of year but it's just like robinhood. You don't have the send/receive wallet access. Can only buy/sell.

I was considering it because I thought I read that if you sell something and the buyer pays you with BTC via cashapp - they can't "charge back" no matter what.

So you purchase bitcoin,. Pay with bitcoin, then the bitcoin is payed to the reciever in fiat currency. I wonder what happens to the bitcoins you sent 🤔.
Paypal is slick using people to literally purchase bitcoin for them using peoples own money

I brought a Ledger nano x. I don't have any crypto but I want to be set up when I start buying.

Great move.

- Learn how to send/receive.
- how to o backup and restore using seed/passphrase/mnemonic
- how to update firmware
- how to add additonal tokens/coins

I was considering it because I thought I read that if you sell something and the buyer pays you with BTC via cashapp - they can't "charge back" no matter what.
I don't think cash app has control like that. They double ask you to be sure who you send to.

Coinbase plans to support Flare Network’s upcoming Spark airdrop.

If you are an eligible customer holding an XRP balance on Coinbase or Coinbase Pro on the snapshot date and time of December 12, 2020, 00:00 AM UTC, you’ll receive Spark tokens from Coinbase at a later date after the Flare network launch. The amount of Spark you’ll receive depends on how much XRP you had in your account at the snapshot time.

Sends and receives will be disabled before the snapshot time and resume shortly after the snapshot is complete. Additional information about the airdrop will be available in the coming days.

Coinbase plans to support Flare Network’s upcoming Spark airdrop.

If you are an eligible customer holding an XRP balance on Coinbase or Coinbase Pro on the snapshot date and time of December 12, 2020, 00:00 AM UTC, you’ll receive Spark tokens from Coinbase at a later date after the Flare network launch. The amount of Spark you’ll receive depends on how much XRP you had in your account at the snapshot time.

Sends and receives will be disabled before the snapshot time and resume shortly after the snapshot is complete. Additional information about the airdrop will be available in the coming days.

So.. buy some XRP and get free Spark tokens?

Small cap i’m hearing a lot of good things about is $LUNA (Source: private discord group)

Mike Novogratz also been shilling it recently on twitter for what it’s worth...

It’s at around .50 cents right now so look into it if you like to take chances on potential moon bags.

Small cap i’m hearing a lot of good things about is $LUNA (Source: private discord group)

It’s at around .50 cents right now so look into it if you like to take chances on potential moon bags.

It makes so much sense for LUNA to moon lol.

Spark will probably worth a fraction of a cent at the beginning. But if you have xrp already, make sure it is somewhere where you can earn the free spark.

Now buying xrp to get spark after xrp ran up 140% in the last month, i don’t know.

Spark will probably worth a fraction of a cent at the beginning. But if you have xrp already, make sure it is somewhere where you can earn the free spark.

Now buying xrp to get spark after xrp ran up 140% in the last month, i don’t know.

I had a bunch of xrp in binance but eventually cashed out when I got rid of my alts

Might be a dumb question, but where do I buy this coin?

Back
Top Bottom