Official Bitcoin Thread

Because the “ship has sailed” mentality. People were saying it at 300, 3k, 10k, 20k, 30k, 40k, and now they’re saying it at 50k

we’ve just started to scratch the surface fellas.And BTC gonna lead us to the moon. Don’t overthink it

It appears it was a typo.

No kidding, I paid with debit and they charge 6.99 per transactions until I decided to choose ach. I did not like the fact they wanted access to my bank transaction history.

I was trying to go the debit card route and of course my card wouldn’t register. Banks not listed. So now wire transfer it is I guess

I gotta stop contributing to their crypto ports first lol. Im doing better lately but still spending more than i should, both beer and bud
I switched to the brown water thinking it would save me money since I’m not buying cases of beer that expire. Nope. Somehow spending more :lol:

Haven't checked on Cryto since about 2018. I still have money on Binance. I see that there is now a Binance. US. Whats the easiest way to get money out of Binance ?

Can i still go from Binance to Coinbase ?

I turned all my Binance alts to ethereum in 2019 and left them on Binance for most of 2020. In november I transferred them to Coinbase.

You can still move your currencies out of Binance (non-US version) but you need to make sure the receiving exchange supports the alts you have. I think the only think you cant do anymore is flip them to other coins on Binance.

ya'll better start checking binance smart chain (BSC). Learn the protocol, use the bridge, and get over there asap. gas fees .05c, 1:1 token peg'd to their original, and rewards + APY's insane. we will look at this post again in a 1month.

You guys seeing what BNB/BInance Smart Chain is doing? Look at their TVL. Follow the money.

How we gon act during Chinese New Year this Friday #NT Fam? Im sure it wont have as much of an effect on the market like it did in 2018 but i might have to lock in some gains......

Logged into binance for the first time in some years. Was surprised to see 2.5k in there. Apparently I got some AAVE?

Anyone care to share how this may have happened I see this coin wasn't around prior to 2020 and I wasn't following my binance coins at all.

Should I hold or convert over something I'm following a lil closer

Logged into binance for the first time in some years. Was surprised to see 2.5k in there. Apparently I got some AAVE?

Anyone care to share how this may have happened I see this coin wasn't around prior to 2020 and I wasn't following my binance coins at all.

it was LEND before changing to AAVE.

DYOR but looks like a solid blue chip in the Defi space

Used to be called ETHLend so you probably had that.
Must have been a nice surprise.

Aave has been on a tear recently and is no.2 on defi pulse.

1612906412072.png

If the Bull Run is just getting started then I would just keep it.

Also Institutions are eyeing up the blue chip coins as well so it's a safe bet to keep it and let it run IMO.

Nuff said. I did just lose a 1/10th (50 bucks smh) of a coin transferring to CB, but at least I know where my chips are at now.

Thanks to whoever started talking about all the exchanges this morning. I definitely.should have some more money floating out there. Might be time to retrace some of those old accounts.

I turned all my Binance alts to ethereum in 2019 and left them on Binance for most of 2020. In november I transferred them to Coinbase.

You can still move your currencies out of Binance (non-US version) but you need to make sure the receiving exchange supports the alts you have. I think the only think you cant do anymore is flip them to other coins on Binance.
I did the same and transferred the little bit of BNB i had to Binance US. Should put it on one alt.

Dumb question, there's gotta be a way to see how much I'm up/down (in percent) on Coinbase Pro on each coin I have right?

Back
Top Bottom