Official Bitcoin Thread

want to buy some VET but Binance US verification is still taking forever. they actually denied my verification for some reason after taking two weeks.

any other reputable platforms or ways I can buy quickly?

use a vpn, then use Trust wallet....the buy function will only show if non us ip so make sure to use a VPN

61F54EA8-1C94-48D7-9CDC-FDF61F9B2C58.png

It looks like $mana did what it did. I’m still looking for a new opportunity to get in on the floor
Y’all think ETH will double if Bitcoin holds steady at 60k

Unless I know you’re copping crypto or stocks on the regular and actually care about it I’m not mentioning ****.
My fam knows I put a few bucks in it and they often ask me to explain it to them :lol: I'm like I dont really know the first thing about it other than my money has grown since I been in it.
If I have my own keys is it as easy to sell BTC as if I'm on CB or another platform?

My fam knows I put a few bucks in it and they often ask me to explain it to them :lol: I'm like I dont really know the first thing about it other than my money has grown since I been in it.
If I have my own keys is it as easy to sell BTC as if I'm on CB or another platform?

I’m sure it’s not hard, probably a couple extra steps.

I use cb too so I don’t know. Maybe some of the guys in here who know more could chime in.

Trying to understand your question regarding you own keys (which is good). If you have your own keys, it means you OWN your coins. You can move them where you wish...if its to turn it into USD/FIAT...then you'd need to send them to an exchange or someplace with liquidity aka offramp.

If you just want to exchange crypto/crypto and you own your keys via hardware wallet, you can do it usually with the exchange built into the wallet...example: TREZOR

Trezor has their own exchange built in.

If you want to do it anon...then you can try BISQ. **DYOR**

Hope this helps.

Trying to understand your question regarding you own keys (which is good). If you have your own keys, it means you OWN your coins. You can move them where you wish...if its to turn it into USD/FIAT...then you'd need to send them to an exchange or someplace with liquidity aka offramp.

If you just want to exchange crypto/crypto and you own your keys via hardware wallet, you can do it usually with the exchange built into the wallet...example: TREZOR

Trezor has their own exchange built in.

If you want to do it anon...then you can try BISQ. **DYOR**

Hope this helps.
Thanks. If I had to liquidate assets I was wondering how different the process would be to do so having your own keys.

Thanks. If I had to liquidate assets I was wondering how different the process would be to do so having your own keys.

It helps a lot of it there is somekind of black swan event and for some reason the GOVT stops/halts trading of any crypto on exchanges....by you owning your own keys, you can tell them to FOFF and exchange freely on other exchanges/peertopeer other than US.

**remember, there are MANY exchanges available that require no KYC and just a vpn. Example on BISQ, you can exchange peer-to-peer using paypal, bank wire, amazon gift cards, etc.

Hit me up if you ever want to sell and I can probably exchange dirty fiat for your valuable BTC :smile:

Anyone heard of BMI? This guy has been talking about it nonstop says it's going to the moon. Every damn day that's all he says on our chat.

It's an insurance play. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom