Official Bitcoin Thread

I’m just sittin here waiting for a certain uh, subsidy funding, to hit my account and it's killing me.
I drew down on my portfolio margin while I waited for funds to clear and then transferred them to my brokerage account. You can free ride cash if you know how your broker’s transfers work.

Goldman calling eth the Amazon of information and called for a flippening

ask yourself this.... if the long game is crypto, why would you want to buy HIGH? don't you want to accumulate at a low (not lowest since that is impossible) price??

unless of course you believe in fiat, then we can compare in 1-2 years your fiat vs crypto stack invested. just don't really understand where peeps get shaken out w/their lettuce hands so easily....#HFSP

you can look at this threads history...look at all the "haters" in the past degrading crypto and where are they at now? saying their fiat is a better place to store their money.....smh. I had legit back and forth with someone here that said "I'd rather keep my money in a bank"....it's all documented here....go back 4yrs, 2yrs, even 1yr ago. Haters love to hate because they love staying poor.

"The best way to predict the future is to study the past" - Robert Kiyosaki ~ Rich Dad Poor Dad
Btc Now vs 2017

187415061_10158143565200382_9121850502278047122_n.jpg
what date do we put for the start of this bullrun? Curious to know because that can give you different scenarios

ask yourself this.... if the long game is crypto, why would you want to buy HIGH? don't you want to accumulate at a low (not lowest since that is impossible) price??

unless of course you believe in fiat, then we can compare in 1-2 years your fiat vs crypto stack invested. just don't really understand where peeps get shaken out w/their lettuce hands so easily....#HFSP

you can look at this threads history...look at all the "haters" in the past degrading crypto and where are they at now? saying their fiat is a better place to store their money.....smh. I had legit back and forth with someone here that said "I'd rather keep my money in a bank"....it's all documented here....go back 4yrs, 2yrs, even 1yr ago. Haters love to hate because they love staying poor.

"The best way to predict the future is to study the past" - Robert Kiyosaki ~ Rich Dad Poor Dad
Btc Now vs 2017

187415061_10158143565200382_9121850502278047122_n.jpg

I agree with the logic 1000% but that chart is nuts (in that timeframe at least)

64 could have been the top. All the metrics says it’s not but then again when did the bullrun really started? People point to may but did we start earlier but the pandemic brought it down ?

If it started earlier and we did hit the top then
F6217B98-63E0-4BD2-9C95-47DA9E3BA049.png

If we haven’t then we’re here

C6513400-3D21-4F15-8514-7DB8DACE0281.png

I heard on Bloomberg radio something like 98% of Bitcoin is held by 5% of wallets? Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom