Official Bitcoin Thread

i bought some of the dip bought my average down a bit... but i'm relatively new in this game... at times i did panick but i knew i would just have to hold longer...

my nerves could have been a bit better, but i only considered selling after making a profit on crypto not the dip...( ie day trade and re buy other crypto or the same cryto cheaper and or other stocks)

yeah Im kind of skeptical on that one as well, I dont understand how they would know if im keeping things offline/never exchanging to fiat.

I think the theory that they might try to take it is what JRS is focusing on. Not necessarily the "how" but the "why." As said, it legitimizes the space and technology beyond a reasonable doubt. And for that, I'll keep dumping my money into the legitimate projects.
Shout out johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm for his conviction in SUSHI and making me dive into the research black hole last night before buying 10 SUSHI. Up 20% overnight 8) Cant wait to see my $20 gain evaporate over the next 12 hours 8) 8)

Yeah pretty much. Just because they raided your house and got 500 pounds of green doesn’t mean you didn’t have another 50 pounds stashed away somewhere else they missed. It’s just the fact that they will take what they can and they recognize it’s worth money.

I understand that it legitimizes crypto as a asset but it just looks like another way for the government to take your money cause ultimately this is most likely only affecting everyday people.

The roller coaster ride continues :lol:
4DA1A19E-F28D-48AF-BBA2-1CF27F6FD558.jpeg

been lurking in this thread for about 6 months now. despite the pandemonium that is happening during this dip, appreciate the insight yall have provided. definitely being patient and bought as much of the dip that i could comfortably afford

Literally came in here to say the same thing. Been reading yall posts, doing research here n there, took advantage of the dips and made some money. Nothing life changing lol mainly because Im still new and I took yall advice on not putting in more than I care to lose, but its money that I didnt have before and thats always good. Definitely appreciative of you all and Im looking forward to learning more as well as being a contributor. This is extremely interesting and fun. Again thanks yall.

This is really simple. If you keep your coins on a US based exchange and therefore subscribed to KYC then pay your ****ing taxes. Or don’t, and go ahead and do that whole dance wit the IRS. :lol:

Latest stimulus bill lowered the reporting threshold also. If you sell $600 worth of crypto on Coinbase or Gemini for example then expect a 1099 k next year. Govt coming for these crypto gains.

Elon and his unbelievable thirst of wanting praise... market goes up 15%+ "me me me, don't forget ME" "

"look i'm saving crypto"

In reality, bitcoin hasn't changed one bit from his last stance...bitcoin will always do the same damn thing its programmed to do, with or without Doge Lover.

**Note - he probably didn't even talk to any NA bitcoin miners, just like he supposedly talked to "DOGE Devs"...

Back
Top Bottom