Official Bitcoin Thread

Thinking about this whole AMP craze. Might be a once in a lifetime type bag here.

This is legit a perfect storm:

1. Its actually a real thing
-Smart team with a strong background behind it
-Flexa is a real payment system accepted at tens of thousands of retailers
-Collateral = prevents chargebacks = huge for small business and even big retailers

2. It has "meme coin" potential
-"Penny stock" type coin, super cheap that attracts noob buyers and pump/dumpers
-Accepted at Gamestop and AMC (both pumped)

3. Not even on Binance, Robinhood, WeBull yet

this dude ballinsam23 ballinsam23 just gave me a blast of pure, uncut hopium… now i probably won’t be able to sleep 😂

146D2C3D-0FBB-43EB-9848-250B851E2471.gif

AMPires shopping at GME and AMC

****ing Reddit potential is off the charts :lol:

biggest problem amp has is supply but the supply is a necessity to power the network. The main benefit is the total amount staked and that’s what you need to be watching to confirm your thesis.

if the number of stakers continues to go up...

I need to pull up the tweet from lumi about their inflation schedule. It’s not so bad but I think important to know.

I’m also probably going to take a position in rune at some point. Centralization has been my main concern, but the 10 nodes have to bond twice as much as they can steal so the network is secured through that economic incentive. People will say the bull thesis is cross chain swaps, but that’s just the front door.

The real appeal is liquid staking/synth lp’s that they’re planning on doing. I take my bitcoin, turn it into a thor synth, throw it in a one sided LP with 0 impermanent loss, get yield from the bitcoin + LP fees. Or I take my eth, turn it into a synth that gets staked and put it in the lp, now I get stake and LP rewards. That’s attractive.

this opens the door to cross chain defi and being able to mint synths, borrow money and have the fees from the synth you minted pay down your loan and if the asset goes up, collateral rate improves.

from a yield farming perspective apes are going to love this when it’s available. Just needs to get done and not be a vaporware scam (don’t think it is).

Last edited:
Thinking about this whole AMP craze. Might be a once in a lifetime type bag here.

This is legit a perfect storm:

1. Its actually a real thing
-Smart team with a strong background behind it
-Flexa is a real payment system accepted at tens of thousands of retailers
-Collateral = prevents chargebacks = huge for small business and even big retailers

2. It has "meme coin" potential
-"Penny stock" type coin, super cheap that attracts noob buyers and pump/dumpers
-Accepted at Gamestop and AMC (both pumped)

3. Not even on Binance, Robinhood, WeBull yet
:frown:
B8E26CD8-DEC4-4530-8F10-1C8025A229B9.jpeg

:lol: notsrs

sole searchin sole searchin i realized that if i was gonna get serious about crypto, i needed to learn how to jump on, and use, the DEXs.

why is it so hard to even get Rune or do I just need to finally give in and do pancake swap?
You can get the erc20 version on uni but if you want the native: go on a computer, use chrome, go to thorswap.finance, install and download xdefi wallet, use THORSwap as the referral code, either send your choice of crypto to the xdefi wallet and connect it to the Dex or copy your rune address from xdefi, connect your wallet you want to send crypto from, paste your rune address in the receiving line to have your native rune delivered there (needs to be xdefi on the receiving end)

Nice move today. I need to take a second look. Wasn’t thrilled the first time tbh.
i’m not sharp enough to digest the info i get from a deep dive but the CEO seems to be pretty methodical in his approach. he’s focused on licensing and regulations behind the scenes before making bigger moves. the ever wallet is not polished at all but it was easy enough for a guy like me to figure out.

next step for me is a small bag of RUNE. hopefully it stays low for now so i can accumulate. i sold off a bunch of shoes yesterday. most went to crypto. still have more to unload. what’s the benefit/risk of native vs erc token?

i’m not sharp enough to digest the info i get from a deep dive but the CEO seems to be pretty methodical in his approach. he’s focused on licensing and regulations behind the scenes before making bigger moves. the ever wallet is not polished at all but it was easy enough for a guy like me to figure out.

next step for me is a small bag of RUNE. hopefully it stays low for now so i can accumulate. i sold off a bunch of shoes yesterday. most went to crypto. still have more to unload. what’s the benefit/risk of native vs erc token?
You go native now you don’t have to do it later lol

MIR wtf. I tweeted yesterday it looked good if it could close over the 21ema and the. Forgot about it while the market dumped. Basically a double overnight. Project was cheap in relation to SNX but I never got around to diving into it.

Back
Top Bottom