Official Bitcoin Thread

$shib foolery has illuminated the similarity to dot-com bubble

crypto tokens are the pets.com, drkoop.com

exchanges & marketplaces are the World Com, Global Crossing

plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose

SHIB is more legit than people give it credit for. The shibaswap play the NFT launch, the donation to vistlik it was all pretty smooth. I don’t think it should be dismissed as a memecoin

I actually have started to view SHIB as something besides a garbage meme coin. Don't get me wrong it's no BTC, but I think once some of these meme coins get to a certain status and price people are going to continue to innovate and build long term usage with an actual value attached.

So how do I get my cat off trust wallet and into something I can withdraw? I’m good with double the money I put in 3 days ago. Never used trust wallet so all help appreciated

You can connect your trust wallet to pancake swap- then trade your CATE to something else (probably BNB or ETH?)- then move that to an exchange - then withdraw

I actually have started to view SHIB as something besides a garbage meme coin. Don't get me wrong it's no BTC, but I think once some of these meme coins get to a certain status and price people are going to continue to innovate and build long term usage with an actual value attached.

where is the actual value?There’s no weighted basket of goods, no income

Or they might want you to believe that so you baghold. Euphoria is gonna get people rekt yet again this run :lol:

Bought Saitama last night and I can’t help but notice people saying it’s the next rug pull. They have an event in Vegas going on nov 14th and everything I see looks “legit” so I’m just guessing those are Shib bag holders

Bought Saitama last night and I can’t help but notice people saying it’s the next rug pull. They have an event in Vegas going on nov 14th and everything I see looks “legit” so I’m just guessing those are Shib bag holders
Not a rug pull. Just nothing worst investing in imo

1635877909308.png

No Nut November taking on a different meaning right now.
Need to make sure I preserve capital. 2018 Parabolic run should all be all I need then I can start investing into risky stuff again next year or just buying the dips.

hopefully there’s some trickle down past kusama into moonriver lol.

damn soldoge breaking out before i could buy 🤷🏻‍♂️

Kusama seeing the pump too. Dotsama season about to kick off.

OOGI!!! :pimp: :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 8.33.48 AM.png

Free coin for holding Baby Apes NFTs up 400%+ since yesterday with a moderate amount of volume. Airdrops just started over the weekend-- you get 15k OOGI per week per NFT held over the next 10 weeks (plus 75k upfront per NFT minted). I received around 200k so far for my minting + first week rewards. I'm surprised that the price is actually pumping rather than dumping after the bulk of the first week's rewards went out. Would be right around $1k if I cashed out now. I'm thinking I might dump half. Not too bad for a 0.69 SOL mint. EDIT - forgot to add that the NFTs themselves are at 6+ SOL floor.

Damn, I only got 15K but was surpised to see it go so high.I haven't read up much on it so I dunno what to do with it :lol:
Is it meant to be a meme coin or is there meant to be utility?
I like what it did to the floor price though.

1635877909308.png

No Nut November taking on a different meaning right now.
Need to make sure I preserve capital. 2018 Parabolic run should all be all I need then I can start investing into risky stuff again next year or just buying the dips.

Kusama seeing the pump too. Dotsama season about to kick off.

Damn, I only got 15K but was surpised to see it go so high.I haven't read up much on it so I dunno what to do with it :lol:
Is it meant to be a meme coin or is there meant to be utility?
I like what it did to the floor price though.
Other than being a meme coin it can get you whitelists and discounts on future Turtles Launchpad mints. OOGI spent on mints is burnt. Better than nothing I guess :lol:.

We called it.
With no smart contracts, it was definitely overpriced.

2022 is going to be the year of the metaverse.
Launchpads were all the rage earlier this year but the space got overcrowded.
Play to Earn and Metaverse on the other hand is going to be massive with a much bigger scope so even if there's a bubble, there will be lots of chances to make money and the legit projects will be here to stay

Facebook (Meta) is on board, Microsoft is on board. Ubisoft is on board.
Need to pack my bags for the takeover. Time to find the next Axie, Star Atlas or Illuvium before it blows up. Even buying land or joining a guild can be profitable.

This is the beginning so imagine how it will be few years from now.

We called it.

2022 is going to be the year of the metaverse.

I'm here for all of it, but I also can't help but feel like we need a massive correction to shake out all the BS before we transition into the metaverse, technologically, economically, culturally...etc. Right now, there's too much ****ery going on for the average consumer to reliably participate in and engage with the metaverse. And we need the average consumer for this to take off.

Back
Top Bottom