Official Bitcoin Thread

Since I’m happy with my sol/eth/btc positions and I’m not copping any more nfts, I’ve started small positions in multiple other coins.

Recently I’ve copped:
$atom, $mngo, $one, $luna, $cope & $ftm
Will purchase and start accumulating bags of $avax and $dot once I get paid on Friday.

Think I also want to purchase $atlas so that I have a small position in gaming.

I had the same perception of NFTs and then dove in

read journey and findings here, I’ll be adding a follow up article this week. Just taking longer than I wanted.

https://satoshialien.substack.com/p/right-click-save-understanding-the

PFP NFTs are just the brochure that markets and brings you into a deeper network and digital economy (if it’s actually built by the devs)

couple of threads I wrote

Last edited:
Only crypto you need.
From first hand experience, this is a monster.
Already got $200 worth of ADA and BUSD airdrop just 13 hour period today. All DRIP back into the project

In talks with 2 exchanges.
Staking being work on

Hold and get paid rewards with cardano and Binanceusd
Capital appreciation.
Market low.
Team is solid (had a dev team meeting. Got to speak with them)
If you dont believe me, hold for yourself.
This is definitely still in the infancy stage even though its up about 1k %

This is not a meme stupid coin. Thank god.
Wait until those shiba inu Youtubers starts talking about it.

Not shilling. Just sharing with excitement

LONG AFFINITY.
Screenshot_20211104-053032(1).png

This what im talking about.
Get paid to hold. Woke up to this + capital appreciation. :pimp:

DRIP BACK.

dam 1 Eth floor, i'm assuming most of these buyers are going to be ppl holding a good amount of eth then
Yea, so many whales on Opensea. With Gas prices its easy to get priced out.
You have to be in early which is what I try to do but it's more risky.

High risk, high reward.

But why do people buy weird drawings for thousands?

Think of NFTs at its core as a unique item on the blockchain unlike money which is interchangeable.
$1 = $1, 1ETH = 1ETH whereas, a Cryptopunk != a Bored Ape.

That unique item can have utility and value because you can verify the owner on the blockchain and apply the perks to them.

So now an NFT of a Bored ape which just looks like a picture of a monkey can become an ID or VIP pass to events, shows etc.
For example, if you have it in your Metmask wallet, you can interact with a smart contract which will then print your ticket for a show or event exclusive for Bored Ape NFT holders.
No one else can do that because they don't own the NFT.

This is why people saying I can right click and save the picture don't make sense. I can do that with the Mona Lisa too but that has no value but the actual Mona Lisa is worth millions.

If you want to take it a step further then think of video games.
Imagine I grinded hard to unlock a costume in Street Fighter 5. I Spent 100 hours to unlock a Cyber Akuma costume.
If the costume is an NFT , then when Street Fighter 6 comes out, the game can verify on the blockchain looking at my wallet that I own this costume and unlock it for me in the new game.
Even if the costume is the same visually, they will all be numbered so each one will be unique. Some numbers carry more value than others. 1, 23. 69, 420 etc..

If I'm done with video games to become a family man, I can put everything I've unlocked in a NFT marketplace and sell them for real money to others.
You will actually be rewarded for playing games.

There's so much you can do with NFT's.

Obviously, there's a lot of junk out there too which are literally just pictures with no value or utility that people waste their money on.
Similar to a lot of meme coins.

my nephew was way ahead of the curve when for his birthday and Xmas and allowance, etc. he always wanted RoBlox gift cards for xmas, birthday, etc. and we had to start telling him, "Use your money to buy something in the physical world!"
You think this because of you only seeing what you seem to be silly pictures instead of the underlying technology and why it can be important
Tory Lanez album is probably a better use case, but yea overwhelming right now all we're seeing is silly,oft pixelated animal jpgs and cartoons. And its impossible to get whitelisted to get them at Mint so they go on IO for 50x as floor price

That was a good explanation my guy. That’s only the beginning too. My question is how do I even buy them?
I keep seeing the apes go for thousands.

I too have been watching NFT videos the past couple weeks trying to find a starting point..Is that Veve app a good start or no?

Not going to lie when I first heard of NFT's they didn't make any sense but it's a lot of things that don't make sense and make money so I have given up on reason.

Buy some ETH or SOL. There are new projects minting (releasing) every day. But they can be hard to get. So you have to check out secondary marketplaces like OpenSea or Solanart. You can connect your crypto wallet to those sites and purchase. But you really need to read up on projects (view twitters, discords, etc) before just buying something. As mentioned, there's a lot of garbage and rug pulls out there. Also prices fluctuate a lot. I got my Deadfellaz NFT a week too early...smh

There's a drop in 1hr 30 minutes on Veve. Go to Digital Comics, they are $6.99, you have to buy "gems" which a gem is a dollar. You have to transfer like 15 gems. I scored my first try on Fallout 4, got an "uncommon," but since then have struck out every time.

To get the cyberpunks, angry apes, bored apes, etc. follow them on instagram, then go to their discord and try to get lucky and get whitelisted so you can get them at mint price which for most is around $400. Then you can resell them on opensea.io

Value is the result of composability and mimetic desires

NFTs capture both therefore have value

you can build on top of the jpeg to create a community, network, digital economy, etc

NFTs are pieces of culture that people have assigned relevancy too

your PFP is also a never ending marketing campaign

Veve and TopShot are good starting places. But they run on their own blockchain. So there kinda just stuck there on those platforms. I guess you could find a Flow wallet for Topshot but I don't know if you can move your NFTs or not.

Seeing on Twitter the dude who made 5bil from shib has started liquidating. That’s why the price is tanking
First withdrawal was for 100 mil 😳

how do you even cash out that much shib, where does the money come from. fees must be crazy too?

BRUHH

Saw this and Shadowy Super Coder at a 7 SOL floor.
Is it to safe we bak?
I didn't look into those Coders, just saw the art and mint cost and dismissed them :lol:. Looks like a bad choice thus far since they're dropping tokens to holders and they're a legit team.

Things are looking up over the last few days for sure. I'm looking for the Peskys to break that 8-9 floor resistance.
Ppl are saying it was an inside job, MonkeDao had info beforehand or something :lol:
Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I'm skeptical about the launch. They had like 500 Twitter follows and 1k Discord members but managed to sell out a stealth mint at a kinda-sorta high mint cost in 3 minutes during a bearish NFT market. Obviously Twitter/Discord #s don't tell the full story but it's definitely a little fishy. Especially this from a notable influencer (last sentence):

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 9.53.48 AM.png

Not sure why the team would close the Discord and encourage people NOT to shill.

I pulled the holder data last night an hour or so after secondary markets were live, and there were only 280 holders. Not sure how many people minted but it was definitely less than that. Biggest holder at the moment has 100 of them, up from 67 last night so the whales are still accumulating. EDIT - that holder may be an exchange wallet.

Maybe I'm just hating since I missed out though :lol:. I'm gonna see where the FUD takes us over the next day or so but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have my finger on the trigger a couple of times already.

Last edited:
Amp is killing me. So frustrated that I have a bag just sitting in metamask and cant do anything with it.

Going to try my hand at making some NFT's. That will force me to get familiar with the space
Team up with a developer if you’re an artist and make generative profile picture NFTs that are unique and create a roadmap that provides future yield and utility within a network that creates a digital economy. Do that and you’re a millionaire.

Back
Top Bottom