Official Bitcoin Thread

#ethgate DYOR Ethereum's gas fees are going to continue to keep getting higher. If you're into NFT's etc start looking into other blockchains.

The tapering for Polygon nodes have already happened for Strong according to the ama

Also Eth nodes aren’t on the tapering model according to them and the tapering of rewards will never go to zero

The tapering for Polygon nodes have already happened for Strong according to the ama

Also Eth nodes aren’t on the tapering model according to them and the tapering of rewards will never go to zero
Also in AMA: Incoming tier 1 centralized exchange

Also in the AMA: Poly nodes for non NFT holders "as early as next week."

One thing that really stood out to me in this AMA, a suggestion of monthly, daily pause to rewards, in order to build up the STRONG rewards pool...

I think that's such a simple, yet brilliant idea to help with sustainability. I'm sure someone can do the math... But whatever the number is, it'll definitely be a huge boost to the rewards pool in comparison to how it's currently structured.

David seemed very receptive to the idea also... Hopefully they can find a way to implement it...

DsLee DsLee That insider knowledge is helpful man....Will try something a little bit more agreeable :lol:

And it was done in procreate. Hard airbrush for the lines except for the pepe mouth / face. Just layered some ellipses and circles for that.
Dope, thanks for the tips! Another one to keep an eye on if you like WonderPals is Weather Report (@WeatheReportNFT)…

Starting a Futures Leverage-Trading Journey

Gonna update everyday for at least a month, or until capital runs out.. We’ll see.

Goal: $1K profit per day.

Day 1 - January 9th

These were the trades:
1DF1F802-3F3B-4DD7-83AE-70F5101AF606.jpeg
0DB56DAE-82BA-4DFF-AECA-E30365720515.jpeg
F5870982-6977-461A-B541-12DF08675971.jpeg
4F0BBA68-F6C0-4F12-8F60-900C983D3A90.jpeg

Day 1 Results:
+ 431 (-20)
+ 475 (-20)
-863 (-20)
+1177 (-20)

NET=
+$1140​

(-20’s are trading fees. -10 to open trade, -10 to close trade, thus -20)

Last edited:
Sorry for getting off topic but the sudden and immediate uptick in the use of "game theory" attributed to crypto in online spaces in November/December got way overused to the point it almost became a meme, and I always thought it was kind of funny.

But Raiders vs Chargers in the NFL tonight and all the factors that led up to it earlier today, was an actual crash course in game theory played out in real time. :lol:

Just Win Baby. :pimp:

if any of you are in school and game theory is available as a course, take it.

Best class I’ve ever taken

And not to take away from the very real applicability of game theory in crypto at all.

But at the peak of the OHM fork mania, it was funny watching popular accounts of super smart people who had never once mentioned game theory in the 12 months prior, all of a sudden start relating multiple thoughts per day to it, all at the exact same time. I thought it was some funny/interesting social psychology going on. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom