Official Bitcoin Thread

Is there any clarity on when strong emissions would be cut

nope :lol:

as of right now we know:

1. eth nodes will need a manual reduction, will probably happen but not a halving.
2. polygon nodes earn .125 more than eth nodes but have a decay model so it will taper down but we don't know the floor or more details.

it's also said that it won't taper to zero (I mean I would hope not).

<--------------------------------This guy is very happy to finally have became a Strongblock node owner this past weekend. Tired of pumpfaking. Price immediately went on another run Monday. Sheesh.

Poly nodes rewards structure pays out 100% ROI in 80 days rather than an ETH in about 110ish. But without knowing the decay and still having to pay fees in ETH, what's the point of having one other than just saying you have one?

<----------------Will also probably compound into one as soon as he gets the chance just to say he has one.

Assuming fantom nodes will essentially be structured the same, but if you can actually pay in FTM............................................ :emoji_hugging:

Idk... I think I'm going Poly for my next node...
Getting a STRONG token potentially 3 days sooner than ETH .. a complete, new node about 30 days sooner.... It's a very intriguing argument in favor of Poly...

Of course this assuming that the rewards don't start tapering/decaying untill after ROI... but I'm leaning heavy towards Poly... Hopefully they release the full details to the decay model soon ..

It’s too early to call it for me.

I’m 2.5 months from another node, I just hope I can start another without claiming to my wallet at that point. I know it’s coming…

Then I think I’ll alternate taking profits and compounding every 10 strong I earn.

I wish I didn’t sell off 4 strong I earned at first but whatever. My roi is that much less now and I got some eth out of the deal.

Idk... I think I'm going Poly for my next node...
Getting a STRONG token potentially 3 days sooner than ETH .. a complete, new node about 30 days sooner.... It's a very intriguing argument in favor of Poly...

Of course this assuming that the rewards don't start tapering/decaying untill after ROI... but I'm leaning heavy towards Poly... Hopefully they release the full details to the decay model soon ..
The rewards will taper as soon as you get your return for polygon nodes

Been hard to follow the STRONG news as it seems things are still constantly changing.
What's the consesus now for those who haven't jumped in or should we just wait for more info?

Poly nodes sound good if it means low gas and lower entry fee.

been wanting to swap more ID but gas is brutal

It's also available on Solana if you don't mind having 2 bags.

Day 3 - January 11, 2022

The Trades:
47275EB2-9B3D-4161-A2C8-CDCFB837ACF2.jpeg
E9F08AB7-8EB9-4260-A80B-0F90CCD40368.jpeg
A63C7A67-5E00-4540-B270-E48C5B772285.jpeg

Day 3 Results:
+2917 (-200)
-350 (-200)
-485 (-200)

Daily NET=
+1482
Challenge Total:
+986 [previous NET]
+1482 [today's NET]

------------
+2468

Progress Report
Daily Goals : 2468/3000
30 Day Goal : 2468/30,000
365 Day Goal : 2468/365,000
Day 4 - January 12, 2022

The Trades:
08CEAF10-1C66-444B-A1AC-AAA396D2197D.jpeg
03C85D30-B265-4D56-B045-EFAE75B4E826.jpeg
CE83BA82-73F3-48F4-BCC8-24710C7C53BE.jpeg

*(-x) = trading fees
Day 4 Results:
+149 (-20)
+407 (-200)
+508 (-200)

Daily NET=
+644

Challenge Total:
+2468[previous NET]
+644 [today's NET]

------------
+3112

Progress Report
Daily Goals : 3112/4000
30 Day Goal : 3112/30,000
365 Day Goal : 3112/365,000

gemma 1.jpg

Just picked up a couple pieces from this collection called GEMMA by Tristan Eaton (Dope mural painter)

- 5000 pieces
- Burn to print mechanism so collection is deflationary
- Floor just above mint price at present (0.14)

im actually trying to take some off but gas eating profit 😔
it hasn’t been able to hold over .50 for a long time so this price range seems like a good place to sell.

i increased my stack by swinging it but i’m a diehard holder now and my **** is staked.

Poly nodes sound good if it means low gas and lower entry fee.
Everything is the same tho, its all through ETH
-Need 10 strong to get a poly node.
-You pay ETH gas for the poly maintenance

The only difference as of right now is
- you get .rewarded 0.125 instead of 0.09 a day.
-And the poly is going to decay after 10 strong.

Maybe it will change later on with the StrongChain

it hasn’t been able to hold over .50 for a long time so this price range seems like a good place to sell.

i increased my stack by swinging it but i’m a diehard holder now and my **** is staked.

yeah tbh I seen yall talking about it on here and aped but made some profit so im thankful.

trying to build some funds for some NFTs to hold.

i’m interested to hear the sentiment on rebase tokens as a whole. i know that no two are exactly alike and how they manage the treasury makes a huge difference. i think for myself, i might wait until rome hits close to $500 again and i’m pulling out most of my investment. maybe.

hopefully i get a little concave allocation and i’ll look at my options then take some cues from slurms. dude has done some huge deep dive on the mechanics of the ponzi coins.

I like that time is turning into kind of a weird crypto etf thing.
i haven't followed but it looks like they completely broke from the ohm fam and are doing their own thing. i like hearing that.

looking for tips from anyone with separate devices for crypto. can i use an ipad pro for that? of course i'll need the basics: metamask, chrome etc. but what about keplr wallet, vpn and any other possible apps that i might need that don't work on an ipad. ashamed to say that i don't use a hardware wallet. yet. hackers/spoofers/scammers pls disregard what i just wrote.

Back
Top Bottom