Official Bitcoin Thread

Already own this clean boto
0B6C9B35-BA02-4B2E-B051-92EDF6551FD4.jpeg

I’ve been bullish cats, botos, fellaz, Coolman’s, doodles (never got one) and I’m adding alien frens to that mix now and taking out supducks
Price on them Cats shooting with Pets getting closer. I’m so happy mint for Pets is only .5eth. I know you got some free eggs to mint though!

stick stick

Did you get into either enviro or portals?

Yeah I have an Ivory Portal. I'm not a fan of Enviro personally. More of an NFT gallery than metaverse. And I've heard that they've yet to purchase the license for the engine that they're using, which would cost ~$1.5m. They made that and then some from the mint proceeds so they should have no problem paying for it. A bit concerning they haven't yet though.

A lower-key Solana metaverse play is Desolates. Passionate/ambitious/cracked/etc dev team :lol:. Has been brewing since early November. Started as an NFT gallery but quickly evolved, and is still evolving. They had their final mint earlier this week and just today have made a nice run to ~5 SOL floor. Will be crosschain (ETH), and a lot of Neo Tokyo heads are on board. This is a hot, hopium fueled take, but I wouldn't be surprised if they challenged Portals for the top metaverse play on Solana.

I have to start paying more attention to Terra NFTs. Only holding Galactic Punks and Wagmimonkeez at the moment but it seems like there is a little more buzz on Terra now than over the summer/fall.

Wagmimonkeez

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 12.16.25 PM.png

QONVIyz.gif

Get in early, have some patience, and flourish :pimp:.

NEAR seems to be building some hype for a new chain with NFTs. The main marketplace is hot garbage that's how you know it's still early :lol:. Munkey Monkeys might be a play but I still have to do some research.

I'm pretty bullish on The Remnants. P2E game. Final mint at 1 o'clock (~20 mins) for 0.8 SOL.

It's early on in development, just a simple point and click game so far. But I minted an earlier round and have been enjoying playing. Check out the whitepaper for much more details. They have a utility token that will be used for everything in the ecosystem. I'm not too well versed in Defi Kingdoms, but I've seen people say that The Remnants have similar vibes.

Last edited:
Yeah I have an Ivory Portal. I'm not a fan of Enviro personally. More of an NFT gallery than metaverse. And I've heard that they've yet to purchase the license for the engine that they're using, which would cost ~$1.5m. They made that and then some from the mint proceeds so they should have no problem paying for it. A bit concerning they haven't yet though.

A lower-key Solana metaverse play is Desolates. Passionate/ambitious/cracked/etc dev team :lol:. Has been brewing since early November. Started as an NFT gallery but quickly evolved, and is still evolving. They had their final mint earlier this week and just today have made a nice run to ~5 SOL floor. Will be crosschain (ETH), and a lot of Neo Tokyo heads are on board. This is a hot, hopium fueled take, but I wouldn't be surprised if they challenged Portals for the top metaverse play on Solana.

Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 12.16.25 PM.png

QONVIyz.gif

Get in early, have some patience, and flourish :pimp:.

NEAR seems to be building some hype for a new chain with NFTs. The main marketplace is hot garbage that's how you know it's still early :lol:. Munkey Monkeys might be a play but I still have to do some research.

You're killing it with the NFTs
I got into enviro on secondary at launch after hearing its similar to portals. Didn't think portals would run up to a 60 SOL floor.
Will dig more into enviro to see how long to keep it buts been my only win in ages :lol:

I need more bluechips man. Bought a Meekolony off the floor few weeks back but need more plays like Quantum Trader and SSC.
Will check into Desolates before it runs up. Remnants getting swept hard right now.

The suites looking good but its going to be a bot fest.

You're killing it with the NFTs
I got into enviro on secondary at launch after hearing its similar to portals. Didn't think portals would run up to a 60 SOL floor.
Will dig more into enviro to see how long to keep it buts been my only win in ages :lol:

I need more bluechips man. Bought a Meekolony off the floor few weeks back but need more plays like Quantum Trader and SSC.
Will check into Desolates before it runs up. Remnants getting swept hard right now.

The suites looking good but its going to be a bot fest.

Thanks man. Enviro isn't bad at all, I'm just biased because I have a Portal and some Desolates :lol:. I like Suites too but bots have been tough to beat lately :smh:. I'm just thankful I get whitelisted for a lot of projects.

DsLee DsLee weathereport had some kind of fallout with their artist.

Props to the artist for sticking to his guns, but it seems like a money issue. Sucks for him because WR seems like a sure thing with Toby, Will, and Zach. That Discord is going to be a mess though, might be botted like a MF.

Cosmos ecosystem has been absolutely killing it!

Found this project being created by someone in the Coolmans discord. Something a little different and unique and I like the cause. Doubt this will make you a fortune but just wanted to share it with y'all. Public mint is tomorrow for .05 ETH. Again I am just sharing this to support the cause, check it out and DYOR.

Ancient Warriors

Thanks man. Enviro isn't bad at all, I'm just biased because I have a Portal and some Desolates :lol:. I like Suites too but bots have been tough to beat lately :smh:. I'm just thankful I get whitelisted for a lot of projects.

That Boryoku priviledge :lol:

Have yout tried one of the botting tools like Cyberkeys or Candy Cane?
Even if you dont use it to bot, I've noticed that their price always go up before a big mint then dump a bit shortly afterwards. Could be a good swing trading opportunity if you have the SOL for it.

Already own this clean boto
0B6C9B35-BA02-4B2E-B051-92EDF6551FD4.jpeg

I’ve been bullish cats, botos, fellaz, Coolman’s, doodles (never got one) and I’m adding alien frens to that mix now and taking out supducks
What's the particular attraction w/ Coolman's? They have some an attractive roadmap or following? Art's not on the level of Fellaz, Doodles, etc.

What are you using to track? anything you can share with us

Nothing incredibly sophisticated but I've found that simple spreadsheets are best. More flexible and more powerful than any portfolio tracking app.

I use an app called Roam Research for all note taking and information capture but I really needed to separate all research from actual farming results and position tracking.

with crypto crabbing the last bunch of months, it’s been pretty amazing to see NFTs continue to boom. i looked up the price of the boryoku dragons like stick stick has and nearly crapped my pants. not buying a bunch of doodles when the floor was under 1eth is gonna haunt me forever too.

What's the particular attraction w/ Coolman's? They have some an attractive roadmap or following? Art's not on the level of Fellaz, Doodles, etc.

The creator/artist has a massive insta following (2+mill)

So massive existing community already familiar with his characters and concepts.

Back
Top Bottom