Official Bitcoin Thread

When we went from $35 to $240-250 I had to let the majority of my SOL bag go with grace. :lol:

Still got a nice little bag sitting in Solend and borrowing stables against it but overall she’s already done her part for me.

I’m betting big on Fantom to be one of the next L1s to hit its cycle.

NFTs will get undercut when eth hits new highs

Listed my alien frens, looking to just be in cool cats, pets, Deadfellaz, Coolman’s and tarot scrolls

Hopefully I can get a squiggle or some dope **** on sale in a month

What are your thoughts on NFT projects on the FLOW Blockchain?

Wish they'd let you pay your node fees for more than 3 months in advance.

I'll just have to set the alarm for 3am on a Sunday in a few weeks.

It must be a new feature if you can.

I tried when I had 70 days left not so long ago and it wouldn't let me.

Only lets you go to 90. Im at 70ish days and it wont let me anymore.

Maybe matic?

Last edited:
Those Shib/Robinhood rumors have been going on for at least a few months now. Didn't happen back then. I don't know about now. People do love their animal tokens though.

Coinbase is now (or soon to be) offering everyone a million dollars of insurance on our money for a monthly fee. Y`all should be doing some kind of insurance anyways without a fee. If you read the TOS, there's plenty of situations where it won't cover you though.

NT really forced me to buy Shib almost a year ago lol. I still have caro faith that it will make me any real money.
if you bought shib a year ago, you must be up a ****load. i hope you took profits in october.

i don’t wanna hate on meme coins cause i guess it can be a fun, non-threatening entry point for the casual investor but the proliferation of meme coins can lend credence to the “crypto is a scam” narrative i think.

if you bought shib a year ago, you must be up a ****load. i hope you took profits in october.

i don’t wanna hate on meme coins cause i guess it can be a fun, non-threatening entry point for the casual investor but the proliferation of meme coins can lend credence to the “crypto is a scam” narrative i think.
Nah bro I feel like I bought around the last hype cycle maybe may or April. I own a couple million coins but they've maybe 2X-4x'd max. It's nothing crazy.

I own a couple million coins but they've maybe 2X-4x'd max. It's nothing crazy.
that’s what i been talking about crypto messing up perspective. 2-4x on an investment is great in the real world :lol:

50x leverage on Shib. Let’s go!
what happened to dude that was posting daily updates leveraging crypto? that’s
some wild degen ****. gotta have huge balls to do that.

I don’t remember who that was… I vaguely remember it though.

I couldn’t even go in on leverage btc or eth. I’m not trying to wake up to a margin call… rude awakening.

Stock market isn’t my thing. I tried it and got bored. I’m good on trying to figure out which brand will appeal to women more and trying to run up a check on that. :lol:

Nothing wrong with it I just don’t enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom