Official Bitcoin Thread

Nice :pimp:

I’m waiting for a good pullback and just gonna go in and let it ride I think since I made some decent money off it.

I don’t know if I understand the logic of Yuga selling their plots for $APE only. Just seems like they’re screwed if they do because a drop is inevitable when not everyone can get land, so why not take ETH to avoid that crash if you need to use those resources to continue building?

I don’t know if I understand the logic of Yuga selling their plots for $APE only. Just seems like they’re screwed if they do because a drop is inevitable when not everyone can get land, so why not take ETH to avoid that crash if you need to use those resources to continue building?

I don't know too much about APE, but in other projects I've been in, people want more utility for the coin.
People get riled up and call it a cash grab when you can buy NFTs with USDC or the L1 coin instead of the token.

Nodes: Been selling recent THOR/Strngr rewards (got ROI already), for more sustainable models:
Horde: 300% ROI then node complete decay
Lava Nodes(just launched today, I got a node to see what's good): releasing decay model this week
Aleph: Launching next week, I'll keep an eye on them.

Hatched another baby dragon.

ZtP7efiIH7hbQalHz9OWGvI-Mv7fAqwt1TkAXmjtLnA.png

Great entry for these right now. Blood Moon event coming up.

D Double D Double did you happen to snag any id at .14? it seems to have been one of the very few smart trades i've done when i swapped something (cre) right before it dumped to grab id right before it pumped. i should take some profit but i likely won't. looking like a few whales are possibly working to pump it so i'll give it a week. it's nice to see a little green in a sea of red.

So why did DeGods explode again?
I know they had the tax system but what did I miss in between?

$32K floor. You must have diamond hands heyson heyson
Same with stick stick with the Boryoku

I saw Aurory hit 50 floor SOL and put mine up for sale :lol:

D Double D Double did you happen to snag any id at .14? it seems to have been one of the very few smart trades i've done when i swapped something (cre) right before it dumped to grab id right before it pumped. i should take some profit but i likely won't. looking like a few whales are possibly working to pump it so i'll give it a week. it's nice to see a little green in a sea of red.

Yea, it was a nice surprise. I thought let me give it a day to see if its exit liquidity for some holders but its holding nicely even with the BTC action.
I swapped another token for ID the other day at 18 cents so I'm up a nice 35% on that trade.

Haven't checked to see what could be pumping it but can't complain. Going to keep DCAing.

Glad you NFT boys are flourishing. Seems like coins went to **** and NFTs are still in a bull run last 6 months or so. Nothing in this space makes sense :lol:

D Double D Double Degods paperhand tax and custom marketplace ended up flopping so they switched course. I'm not sure of the nitty gritty but now DeGods holders get $DUST which can be used to turn their DeGod into a DeadGod (new art). I'm sure I'm missing other details, but most times the 'why?' doesn't make any sense in NFTs :lol:.

Something is brewing in Boryoku. We got airdropped a teaser NFT earlier today. Twitter spaces in around 40 mins. Hoping for some juicy info.

Also forgot to post a hot mint today on Terra - Hellhounds. It's the second collection of Hellcats (40 LUNA floor). Should be a nice way into a potential bluechip project. Minting on Luart at 8pm.

D Double D Double Degods paperhand tax and custom marketplace ended up flopping so they switched course. I'm not sure of the nitty gritty but now DeGods holders get $DUST which can be used to turn their DeGod into a DeadGod (new art). I'm sure I'm missing other details, but most times the 'why?' doesn't make any sense in NFTs :lol:.

Something is brewing in Boryoku. We got airdropped a teaser NFT earlier today. Twitter spaces in around 40 mins. Hoping for some juicy info.

Also forgot to post a hot mint today on Terra - Hellhounds. It's the second collection of Hellcats (40 LUNA floor). Should be a nice way into a potential bluechip project. Minting on Luart at 8pm.

I’m gonna check out Luart thanks . I haven’t looked into any Luna nfts before

If there's no utility for $APE on this Otherside platform then the price tanks waaay harder.

If there's no utility for $APE on this Otherside platform then the price tanks waaay harder.
Yeah I feel you, but $APE can also be an in-game/on-land utility token for the stuff built on other side, or Yuga can establish their own marketplace after the initial launch (to sell Koda or Yuga stuff). Whatever they have planned is working as speculation is driving BAYC/MAYC/BAKC and $APE currently.

I hope they use $APE so those holding bags can eat, but it’s odd for them to take so long to just say whether they are or not when 4/30 is the day.

stick stick Sir are there any pitfalls with buying B-Dragonz eggs on secondary??

Nah no pitfalls other than you might not like the baby that hatches :lol:. Go for an egg if you want the surprise of minting, or just grab a baby that you like. Babyz/Eggz get the same Discord access. One thing to note is that babyz get a small amount of Boku airdropped each day while eggz don't produce any Boku until they're hatched.

To see how much time is remaining until hatch- copy the 'mint address' from the magic eden listing and paste it into here:

You'll see the parents listed on that page but they don't play a role in the traits of the baby. It's completely random.

Back
Top Bottom