Official Bitcoin Thread

Only registered wallets can participate on the day.

Feels like sell the news as far as $APE goes but i'm gonna hold my bag for a while longer.

I was never able to KYC on their site :smh:. It wouldn't recognize my license. If my boy can't mint for me I'll just dump my $APE on Friday :lol:.

Universe rugged. Unlike Atlas, this one wasn't much of a surprise. Never did like them.

Looks like Doge will get pumped with Elon buying Twitter.

Risky Terra mint in 10 mins :lol: - Lunar Coin Flip

Same premise as Degen Coin Flip on Solana which pays crazy passive income. High r/r, unknown team, but I tried the game on testnet and it works nicely. Worth the risk for me at 1 Luna mint price.

Fam in here with DeGods, I think there's a possibility they could pump Everseed. Team consists of a couple of former Riot folks who worked in stealth for a year before finally minting, avatars revealed this morning but tokens not unlocked for listing on Magic Eden until later today once all of them are revealed. My first SOL project so it's been cool to follow and be part of their process, game looks to be tower-defense style looking to launch before Q2 2023.

Hey i have some apecoin in coinbase. wondering how i can participate in the land auction on the 30th. I tried to find info anywhere but can't. Just keep reading that it needs to be in a wallet and KYC, which wallet, and how will the auction happen? Hoping the homies in here can help me out.

Hey i have some apecoin in coinbase. wondering how i can participate in the land auction on the 30th. I tried to find info anywhere but can't. Just keep reading that it needs to be in a wallet and KYC, which wallet, and how will the auction happen? Hoping the homies in here can help me out.
The KYC closed back on 4/1/22, but if you registered prior then it’ll show “approved” with the registered wallet on the somethingbrewing.xyz website. Peep this thread for more instructions on the Dutch auction via otherside.xyz:

You’d have to transfer your $APE to the approved wallet.

stuntman mike stuntman mike I know you're heavy into JUNO. This could be a big one for you... You can check your fair drop now and claim 05/01.

yooo they finally released the calculator!
not sure what the price will be but overall, the airdrops have more than made up for any price dump juno has suffered.
here's my guppy allocation:

F4308041-E5AD-4757-8190-CA7E0642DE1C.jpeg

Last edited:

You needed to KYC (verify identity) to Yuga Labs prior to April 1st to be eligible to participate in the land sale, so you're probably out of luck. If you were KYC'ed then all you would need to participate is to have your $APE in a non-custodial wallet like MetaMask.

Does anybody have a resource for tracking NFT price history aside from the basic marketplace stats?

Does anybody have a resource for tracking NFT price history aside from the basic marketplace stats?

For ETH? Dune is a good one.

And I like Solens for Solana

stick stick Any insight on Okay bears??

Just seen it ranking on OS.

Probably the project with the most hype pre-mint that I've seen on Solana. Was inevitably going to pump, but I never looked too far into it because I didn't have white list and knew the public mint would be botted to hell :lol:. Not sure what they have planned but they're killing the community/twitter game so far.

Probably the project with the most hype pre-mint that I've seen on Solana. Was inevitably going to pump, but I never looked too far into it because I didn't have white list and knew the public mint would be botted to hell :lol:. Not sure what they have planned but they're killing the community/twitter game so far.

Makes sense man.

I know you got in Dragons post mint? No inclination to do the same here?

Always tough though when you see a project is x40 after 24hrs :lol:

Makes sense man.

I know you got in Dragons post mint? No inclination to do the same here?

Always tough though when you see a project is x40 after 24hrs :lol:

Yeah thats the tough part, I usually stay away from buying someone else's bag that just 40x'ed that fast :lol:. And it stings because I was trying to snipe some on secondary yesterday during the whitelist mint at around 7 SOL, but had to leave for a haircut. But I am definitely still temped here... #1 in volume (188k SOL) across ETH/SOL in the last 24hrs, #9 in the last 7 days. And it's only been like 20 hours. Those types of numbers will get ETH heads curious, and Okay Bears floor price is peanuts right now if we're talking ETH. I will probably grab one if they drop closer to 35 but still think there could be a lot of upside buying here.

i posted the link in here before but if anyone hasn’t claimed their EVMOS, the chain has restarted and airdrops will be claimable again this friday. it’s currently tradeable on a new dex called diffusion but will be trading on multiple DEXs in the coming days.

i’d say you should definitely check if you’ve done swaps using eth for gas, traded on opensea, were in olympus, or used any EVM bridges. it’ll be worth it to claim if you have a decent amount.

for context, i’m pretty small time and my allocation is something like 35 tokens and when i last checked, it was going for around $4 each. depending on market conditions, i believe the price will rise over the coming weeks as dAPPs come online.
1F2F1B5E-C4CC-40E2-AE1C-C554522C7147.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom