Official Bitcoin Thread

If dog wif hat is gold, why we as a team not make a Cat wif a Hat?

I got 2 random Solana airdrops in the last few days

9828876C-B053-46AD-AB14-397304BFC640.jpeg

Crypto is hilarious sometimes

1702807280398.jpeg

1702891325291.jpeg

Went from $600 to StockX prices
The phone is basiclly now a 20K NFT collection that will entitle you to BONK and future air drops.
Never a boring day in this space.

I'm hoping my order didn't get cancelled.

Any of you man got a bag of $COQ?? :lol:

I saw that Inscriptions are murking Avalanche gas fees as well
If I had some AVAX on chain I would speculate but couldn't be bothered.

All this meme action reminded me of Pepe and the correction we had after.

Those AVAX gas fee's are killing me to even want to participate. I got in COQ but then I said I aint doing more on that chain :lol:

Any of you man got a bag of $COQ?? :lol:

Laziness stopped me from getting in on $COQ

⏸️

Maybe $KIMBO on Avax next?

1702807280398.jpeg

1702891325291.jpeg

Went from $600 to StockX prices
The phone is basiclly now a 20K NFT collection that will entitle you to BONK and future air drops.
Never a boring day in this space.

I'm hoping my order didn't get cancelled.

I saw that Inscriptions are murking Avalanche gas fees as well
If I had some AVAX on chain I would speculate but couldn't be bothered.

All this meme action reminded me of Pepe and the correction we had after.

Prayers up for no cancellations :lol:. I didn't get my tracking # yet either. Smart play is to probably just flip it but I'm excited to try it out.

Solana inscriptions just launched last month but they haven't really gathered a ton of steam yet. I grabbed a Blockron early and am hoping to catch a rocket ship eventually.

Those AVAX gas fee's are killing me to even want to participate. I got in COQ but then I said I aint doing more on that chain :lol:

Low gas on AVAX is a myth :lol:. Any time there are a fair amount of users there the gas gets pretty expensive. I remember it was like that last run too.

I really need a Jito style airdrop in my life.
Looking at Aptos as its been neglected a bit.

I might be too late for the Cosmos stuff like Injective and Celestia. Does anyone know the minimum stake needed?

Laziness stopped me from getting in on $COQ

⏸️

Maybe $KIMBO on Avax next?

Prayers up for no cancellations :lol:. I didn't get my tracking # yet either. Smart play is to probably just flip it but I'm excited to try it out.

Solana inscriptions just launched last month but they haven't really gathered a ton of steam yet. I grabbed a Blockron early and am hoping to catch a rocket ship eventually.

Low gas on AVAX is a myth :lol:. Any time there are a fair amount of users there the gas gets pretty expensive. I remember it was like that last run too.

Another airdrop for SAGA. Even with BONK dropping this should cover the phone price.
My order needs to ship ASAP.

Damn so Phantom expanding to BTC? So I can finally figure out how to buy an ordinal?

Foreal. I've fully neglected BRC20 ****.

I really need a Jito style airdrop in my life.
Looking at Aptos as its been neglected a bit.

Another airdrop for SAGA. Even with BONK dropping this should cover the phone price.
My order needs to ship ASAP.

You hear about the $ACE airdrop? :smh:

Damn so Phantom expanding to BTC? So I can finally figure out how to buy an ordinal?
Xverse wallet on Magic Eden and you could’ve bought ordinals, but Phantom is a big one. Love to see it.

I went down the rabbit hole on STX-20 stuff, for Stacks memes, but haven’t pulled the trigger on anything.

Back
Top Bottom