Official Bitcoin Thread

What apps yall using (iPhone) that have good widgets to tracking prices? My coin market cap hasnt been as reliable as before

I have $1k I wanna throw at pepe. I kno its not a good idea lol. It's pumped so much I'm just waiting for the rug pull.

all the concave NFTs i bought got me
a bunch of pCNV tokens and after redeeming them, i got .71 CNV worth $15.96! LFG 🚀🧨😩
I'm glad I was too down on the coin to even bother selling :lol: Held that **** and staked it day 1 to grow the bag. If these investments they made pay off, I'll be a happy man.

The nfts were such a massive failure regardless :lol: That **** got me almost .5 cnv. This is why DAOs suck. Too many people swayed by bad actors and fumble their bags.

I like sol, I'm 100% sol but I'll re balance down the line.

I'll probably hold like 20% still staked making money and go btc with the rest and take a bunch of profit.

I'm just gonna let it ride for the time being.

shoutout to ecook for hyping the boys up to buy sol at 9 bucks :pimp:

FR FR :nthat:

Just Shoulda Bought MORE :lol:

NT owes that dude a lot - too bad he left the site and retired to Asia 😂😂

he must be living the life then in Dubai CONSTANTLY too :pimp:

I'm guessing he had a lot of nodes to retire so young maybe even some wonderland time

I'm glad I was too down on the coin to even bother selling :lol: Held that **** and staked it day 1 to grow the bag. If these investments they made pay off, I'll be a happy man.
i see tetranode is in the project now so i’m sure it’ll do well! i’m still pissed at myself for leaving berachain before it progressed past the rebase NFTs. i think it’s gonna be big.

Retail about to start boarding the train. Could be a local top soon but at least SOL memes seem to be leading the way or at least in tandem with ETH ones.

WIF, BONK, MYRO, WEN all doing good and I think SOL price benefits from this.

Posted WIF when it was at 40 Million and now its over 1.5 Billion and can still do 30x from here if it goes on a Shiba run.

My usual problem is that I didn't get enough. Still got US Robinhood and Binance listing as a catalyst so will continue to buy on pullbacks and probably skim some profits with the inevitable Binance listing. Bonk dropped hard after Coinbase listing but came back so maybe expecting something similar but then again in November we weren't at 62K for BTC.

I had a drop couple months ago and sold it. :smh:
Newest drop not worth as much. How much did you get?

I might have to starting hiding the meme drops in Phantom so I don't get the urge to sell.

Cat memes are making a comeback with WEN and CWIF. You getting it any of them?

I don't want to be that guy that says this time its different but at least with the ETFs, Big Finance are fighting each other and we can actually see the inflows.
Halving coming too so the demand is going to outpace supply even more.

However, meme coins are pumping, we're nearly at ATH for BTC and last I heard the funding for leverage is high so I'm weary of a 20% crash as well but I think we will get that near 69K.

I dumped the CWIF for like 2 SOL pretty fast :lol:. I'm comfy with my dog and frog coin bags so I won't even dabble with the cats. I'm also nervous with all of these memes pumping since it's usually topish but I agree this time could be different for any number of reasons. I wouldn't be surprised if one of PEPE/BONK/WIF flips SHIB and threatens DOGE (later down the line ofc). Add WIF on dips -> Sell into CB/Binance pump -> Buy the dump -> Wait for the real pump :lol:

SOL boys are we using MarginFi for lending/borrowing yet? I believe this is one of the more anticipated airdrops this year. I'm guessing airdrop will be tied to points. So let's help each other out. Use my referral? Let's all sybil and use backup wallets for each other to get a little boost on points?

I withdrew the rest of my USDC from Marginfi to buy more WIF on Friday :lol:. Meteora and Kamino are my last farms standing for now. I may jump back in when the market cools off.

65k like it's nothing

I don't think previous ATH will offer much resistance tbh. Think we blow past once we get there.

Back
Top Bottom