Official Bitcoin Thread

As we reach a new all-time high, I am once again reminded of why I initially invested in Bitcoin.
Growing up, many of us were not fortunate enough to inherit investment advice, let alone a down payment for a business or home.
During my college years, I realized the disadvantages I faced in understanding financial markets and lacking the capital to invest.
Upon self-education, I encountered substantial barriers to entry and high investment minimums in traditional avenues.
Bitcoin eliminates such barriers, allowing one to invest $1 or $10,000. You dont have to buy a full stock and fund or open an account with a $10,000 minimum.
I think the shoe game itself was also the result of the lack of investment opportunities in our communities. Given the savvy posters in this forum from all backgrounds, it's not surprising that many here are into this innovative currency. Bitcoin was mentioned on NT in 2011.
In many ways we've been left behind by many of the traditional investment markets.
In BTC we are at the forefront. If you have invested in BTC you have invested in the best performing asset in history.
Even so, the masses dont get it yet, just like they didnt get the buying and reselling of shoes on Niketalk in the "00s.

So Flourish NT Fam
#Blessings

Last edited:
As we reach a new all-time high, I am once again reminded of why I initially invested in Bitcoin.
Growing up, many of us were not fortunate enough to inherit investment advice, let alone a down payment for a business or home.
During my college years, I realized the disadvantages I faced in understanding financial markets and lacking the capital to invest.
Upon self-education, I encountered substantial barriers to entry and high investment minimums in traditional avenues.
Bitcoin eliminates such barriers, allowing one to invest $1 or $10,000. You dont have to buy a full stock and fund or open an account with a $10,000 minimum.
I think the shoe game itself was also the result of the lack of investment opportunities in our communities. Given the savvy posters in this forum from all backgrounds, it's not surprising that many here are into this innovative currency. Bitcoin was mentioned on NT in 2011.
In many ways we've been left behind by many of the traditional investment markets.
In BTC we are at the forefront. If you have invested in BTC you have invested in the best performing asset in history.
Even so, the masses dont get it yet, just like they didnt get the buying and reselling of shoes on Niketalk in the "00s.

So Flourish NT Fam
#Blessings
Ser most of the people here are regarded and can’t read what you wrote

McDonald’s sends you guys on business trips?

1709594436413.jpeg

I'm pretty sure the reporting threshold is 5k, it's still the law to pay taxes for less but they aren't enforcing it. someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom