Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm not taking a big loss on either. I'll probably cash them out and degen that money. Oh well. Everything else I have moved this past week.

Amp is also in question. I see some ppl still have faith in it tho.

I'm not taking a big loss on either. I'll probably cash them out and degen that money. Oh well. Everything else I have moved this past week.

Amp is also in question. I see some ppl still have faith in it tho.
My buddy is deep with insiders at amp. Still holding a big bag. Idk though. I think it’s trash.

1709771507350.png

Did anyone else get this?

I just need LTC to raise to a point that I'm back in the green or at least break even and I'm selling it ASAP.

Man I wish I had just bought only ETH and didn't sell the 8 BTC I had when I first started in this thread :smh:

Been holding an LTC bag for so damn long I’ve lost hope it will be anything more than what it is? Specially with Sol in the picture now

Anyone have any luck with the Wormhole airdrop?

Nah I missed out. Didn't purposely farm it and apparently didn't meet the other criteria :frown:. Looks like a nice cook if you hit though.

Kamino announced their token this morning, and confusingly announced the date of the snapshot in advance. Whales are just going to game it now. That + linear unlock makes me not so excited for the Kamino airdrop anymore :smh:.

Been holding an LTC bag for so damn long I’ve lost hope it will be anything more than what it is? Specially with Sol in the picture now

Bruh your tripping why are you still hodling this? :lol:. This is why you gotta stay active in the bear market. I flipped my whole LTC bag like 2 years ago for SOL. Up MAJOR now.

Bruh your tripping why are you still hodling this? :lol:. This is why you gotta stay active in the bear market. I flipped my whole LTC bag like 2 years ago for SOL. Up MAJOR now.

Because like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said a couple of pages back, if I had ever sold LTC, that MFker would 100x the next day….so ima hold and keep that ***** down now 🤣

Back
Top Bottom