Official Bitcoin Thread

It made sense to have meme coins in eth back in the day. Not anymore

Cheap gas and who gives af if it’s decentralized or goes down. That’s for nerds not memes

lots of 20%+ gains in 24hrs. wow. LFG

top from my port...I'm sure you guys are in same situation. post em!!! LFG

MY Crypto BLOG

2024-03-08 11_24_58-Portfolio Overview - CoinGecko.png

Last edited:
Alright boys, explain this **** to me like I'm a boomer.

I have mostly BTC, ETH, SOL in my CB account, along with a bunch of other junk (LTC, Sushi, ADA, and other random **** I got for free from doing their little quizzes, etc).

What do I need to have, to try to catch one of these meme coins? Are we talking about having to install a bunch of metamask-like extensions and swapping **** back and forth via different exchanges? To catch these waves, do you need to be watching this **** all day every day, and making moves quickly?

the Memes are hit or miss, if you can get them before they hit an exchange I think your chances are better.

I don’t really do meme stuff because I’m lazy but I made guap off shib in the Covid era.

Yeah you need metamask or phantom wallet. None of it is hard but personally i wouldn’t get any memes now. Just flip all your dead coins to sol or btc

I have mostly BTC, ETH, SOL in my CB account, along with a bunch of other junk (LTC, Sushi, ADA, and other random **** I got for free from doing their little quizzes, etc).

What do I need to have, to try to catch one of these meme coins? Are we talking about having to install a bunch of metamask-like extensions and swapping **** back and forth via different exchanges? To catch these waves, do you need to be watching this **** all day every day, and making moves quickly?
Phantom Wallet- Used As Main Hub

- Transfer SOL To Phantom Wallet

- Use Separate Program like “Jupiter” or “Raydium” To Swap SOL To Coin Of Choice

- Use Sites like “dex tools” “birdseye” “coin gecko” to view charts and make a decision on when to enter.

-The coins “ca” or “coin address” is it’s finger print and what you’ll use to find the coin in these platforms.

-As ALWAYS, keep your seed phrases and passwords private, don’t write them down , and never click on weird links you’re not CERTAIN about

DM if you need a hand setting anything up or have questions :nthat:

You gotta have your finger on the pulse for memes.

You can buy **** like PEPE and SHIB on exchanges once it's already done 1000x.

But to get in early you gotta be in the CT & telegram trenches day in day out.

That’s the exact thing I thought. The memes are on sol. Memes drive crypto.

There’s no fundamentals except who has the sickest coin named after a 🐶
SOL is the top eco for meme coins, so quick and cheap to trade.

Don’t sleep on rune tokens when they drop though. BRC20 is a trash protocol but $ORDI still has volume and the recent $PUPS pump shows folks are waiting to gamble on bitcoin meme tokens.

Damn so me posting in here isn’t a top signal anymore? I’m I losing my touch? Perhaps when diego diego comes in here that’s when yall know..

Back
Top Bottom