Official Bitcoin Thread

We give BTC its props; but that’s where it stops

IMG_4236.png

Man take this as a lesson but if an asset is known for 10-100x every four years, 5k from your ideal entry is damn close enough to start buying

A lot of you guys would save and earn a lot of money if you just learned about stages 1, 2, 3 and 4.

1710199864376.png

Also if you chase ****coins and alts here, you’ll end up getting rekt. I would just buy some solana and then add more btc on the next big dip.
Thank you bro

More power to the people who can beat btc long-term.

Gains are gonna be life-changing but folks rather try to get rich of one 100x.
I got a coworker like that. Everything was at the floor and he’s betting on alt season instead of Bitcoin. Rather chase a 100x on alt coins verse investing in a sure thing

Qualified for 669 W. Was tight I didn’t get any after using it a bunch when I was working on their marketing campaign.

Done with meme coins, burned 1 sol and that was enough for me to have fun gambling

Last edited:
Which season are we in now?

Cousin just made around an extra ~500k from AMP. This guy just timed SOL and AMP perfectly its insane.

Technically this would be phase one as we have only just cracked bitcoin ATH.

The market isn't as linear as that phase flow chart though.

That's why buying the lows makes things so much easier. Don't have to try and predict/time ****.

Market cycles is tough…my predection (vol1) is:

Bitcoin’s goes through this wild phase every four years, but it’s not slowing down like some thought it would.

it looks like it might hit a blowoff top before December if things keep up this crazy pace.

But, if Bitcoin chills out and hangs around between $70k and $100k for about six months, we could be looking at a really exciting and insane 2025.

Thoughts?

The last time **** coins like AMP pumped like this it marked the top within 2-3 weeks.

I really dont know what phase we're in. With adoption I hate saying "this time is different" but it really might be

Bear market ptsd

That said I have no clue where things will go 😂😂😂 def more uptrend at this point than I expected. Wouldn’t mind some sideways action after another leg up and let things cool off.

Market cycles is tough…my predection (vol1) is:

Bitcoin’s goes through this wild phase every four years, but it’s not slowing down like some thought it would.

it looks like it might hit a blowoff top before December if things keep up this crazy pace.

But, if Bitcoin chills out and hangs around between $70k and $100k for about six months, we could be looking at a really exciting and insane 2025.

Thoughts?

This is my thinking as well. Derisk/ Start to DCA out at the end of the year depending on price action and other factors like macro.

Yahoo main news page saying btc to 350k
Is this the top?

We've not even gone past the halving yet.

I don't want to be a moon boy but I think PTSD is making us bearish.
ETFs has fundamentally changed the game IMO.
Who would have thought Larry Fink will be shilling Bitcoin every month on CNBC. Now you have Trump saying good things too for the election.

I still think we have time as retail is not even here yet.

Back
Top Bottom