Official Bitcoin Thread

Influencers are creaming themselves over their scam coin
This One’s Different. I’ve Heard This Artist DarkFarms Is The Real Deal.

Described To Me Yesterday By A Long Time Follower Of His As “So Wholesome He Makes Jesus Look Mid” :lol:

Almost To 2 B’s In Just About 48 Hours….

**** Is Unheard Of :wow:

It’s because all the liquidity was prefunded by the same influencer group chat that moves everything. Real question is will they actually keep it level or just dump it like they do everything else after the fact.

Ngl chromie squiggles are looking good here if you think nfts will ever recover. Considering grabbing a second one but if im wrong, that’s a $100,000 loss in 12 months when eth is 20k

I'm seeing all kinds of ****coin presale raises popping up a-la BOME. Stay safe, they will surely all go to 0 :lol:.

That said there will be a few that outperform before 0. I'm gambling on this one. 🤷‍♂️

It’s because all the liquidity was prefunded by the same influencer group chat that moves everything. Real question is will they actually keep it level or just dump it like they do everything else after the fact.

Ngl chromie squiggles are looking good here if you think nfts will ever recover. Considering grabbing a second one but if im wrong, that’s a $100,000 loss in 12 months when eth is 20k

NFT bubble will come back imo. I'm sure there will be massive Ws for those buying the blood here.

Last edited:
I’ve used koinly the past two years and connected all wallets. Y’all better not try to be slick they setting a trap lol

I'm seeing all kinds of ****coin presale raises popping up a-la BOME. Stay safe, they will surely all go to 0 :lol:.

That said there will be a few that outperform before 0. I'm gambling on this one. 🤷‍♂️

NFT bubble will come back imo. I'm sure there will be massive Ws for those buying the blood here.

Shot you a DM

Like Everything Else In This Space, You Either Believe Or You Don’t :nthat:

Anybody been following Runestone on the Bitcoin Ordinals side?

Screenshot 2024-03-16 111911.png

Sol breaks anything close to 500$ I’m exiting with at least half the bag, no way will I be caught bag holding through another cycle

Yeah I’ll put some on usdc around there on the sidelines and put it on btc on a pullback.

We get to 1k sol I’ll sell my measly 20 coins and renovate my kitchen with it. Hire a legit contractor with a contract drawn up and write it off.

Im triggered, right before EtH shot up to 3500$ a couple of years ago, i pulled out at 1200$ to do my backyard fencing and landscape…..two days later it shot up and I missed out on like 30k….worst part, fkin landscapers didn’t charge me for like a month 🤣

Back
Top Bottom