Official Bitcoin Thread

Anybody been following Runestone on the Bitcoin Ordinals side?

Screenshot 2024-03-16 111911.png
I got airdropped 3, good to see them cook.

Ok so the $NAP presale helped me gain my $NICK losses back. $NOS presale was a .1 SOL minimum, put in .2 SOL and made up 3 SOL. Presale meta on SOL will open the door to a ton of rugs, but follow the money and devs and there could be small cooks there.

Ok so the $NAP presale helped me gain my $NICK losses back. $NOS presale was a .1 SOL minimum, put in .2 SOL and made up 3 SOL. Presale meta on SOL will open the door to a ton of rugs, but follow the money and devs and there could be small cooks there.

Weighing this one up.

Dude got a decent following / activity prior to coin idea so it's not just a fresh project page.

Man I suck at trading ****coins

Btc holding the 21 ema nicely we probably catch a bid when futures open and tomorrow. Think it’ll be a lot of selling on weekends as miners shed supply in front of the halving and the only real buyer being etf inflows.

Same, I quit messing with **** coins. I always get killed.

Just gonna be in it for the long haul and build it up that way with good coins

Weighing this one up.

Dude got a decent following / activity prior to coin idea so it's not just a fresh project page.

I’m a damn hypocrite, but the presale meta feels so nasty to me. @0xDekadente raised like over $10M and hasn’t even capped his, so cautionary tale to not get wrecked.

Likely just going to leave the SOL bag alone and wait for Runes next month or so. Runestones were a free airdrop that’s almost .05btc, which is insane for a huge 112K collection.

wormholed some coin from ethereum over to solana but have no sol to swap could anyone be a bro and lend me some gas?

will pay back of course.

Got a couple airdropped. Wish I would have used more wallets when I started lol
5 days ago I tried to cop an extra one on the pre market on whales.market and the seller is flaking on me right now, and they gave dude a 2 or 3 day timer before I could cancel my order, so they lock your deposit. meanwhile its mooning on Magic eden :emoji_cry:

Man I suck at trading ****coins
i have reluctantly stayed out of this meme coin boom. i just don’t have the connections nor the smarts to choose the right one(s) and i definitely don’t have the experience to enter at the right moment and hold for big gains. at best, i’m pretty good at round tripping.

if anything, i’m interested to see if this is the year crypto starts making significant headway into mainstream utility.

utility is never going to happen for 99.9% of this ****. Even bitcoin which is the most legitimate asset in the class will never get used as anything more than a SOV. Stable coins and defi are the closest thing to utility we’ll get for this decade and even then, with exploits still happening, you can’t even trust defi enough.

Back
Top Bottom