Official Bitcoin Thread

Looks like we are right on pace for an almost identical chart as last cycle with Sol, if so it’ll pull back further before it takes off into a new ATH…

k.png

If you are hodling a Runestone and it's not listed on an exchange you got a free whitelist to mint a special edition Pizza Ninja Ordinal. Total Mint cost with Gas should be around $15-20 dollars. From what Im gathering on twitter is there may be more airdrops from other projects coming if you don't have your Runestone listed for sale

How does this work? Sorry for the dumb question

the **** is this? You mean to tell me if I want to cop 50$ of ARB I have to pay 52$ in fees!?

F5A8630E-0330-4856-8B56-B116C2721FCE.png
Looks like you’re buying on the L1 through a dex as opposed to on a CEX or on the l2.

Eying a dip anywhere from 40-55k in btc and 140 or lower in sol.

It’s hella early. Like 2nd inning bro.
Got a good place to start? I don't even have a bitcoin wallet; all my ****s on my trezor and i haven't done anything but buy/sell in coinbase. BTC is the one ecosystem I've never started degen'ing down.

New To The Whole Ordinals Thing Here.

You See Better Upside Potential On Runes, PMB, Or These Guys?

Wanting To Get Some Exposure In The Whole Inscriptions/Ordinals Scene :nerd:

Runes for sure but entry is a bit high right now. Those pizza ninjas are good entry if they go through with more airdrops for holders. PMB might be done for now.
$55 is cheap. What wallet is best to use?

Short term top is in. A retrace to the 200 day would be painful but a major opportunity before the halving.

I like XVERSE since they have a lot of good features like the ability to speed up some transactions from the wallet and it can separate rare sats for you but people also like unisat
I should have learned the btc ecosystem and ordinals :smh: Missed the boat there.

Nah man still early. Runes are coming during the halving which is expected to be a big deal for Ordinal ****coins

There is a possibility of an airdrop if you sign up for the Hell Money Podcast Patreon by Casey, the creator of Ordinals and Runes. He is collecting addresses from subscribers. I did the $10 membership. As always DYOR

Got a good place to start? I don't even have a bitcoin wallet; all my ****s on my trezor and i haven't done anything but buy/sell in coinbase. BTC is the one ecosystem I've never started degen'ing down.

I just started doing research thru the usual channels (twitter, discord, telegram, etc)

The wallet i used is Xverse. Download that joint. It’s like the phantom wallet for bitcoin rn. You can do swaps and cop ordinals from magic Eden thru the web browser.

It’s the opening stages so everything is basically the wild Wild West out there.

i should have stayed in the beara ecosystem. it was a bad move looking at the bera NFT prices this weekend. man..... :smh:
Get back in. Honeycombs aren't necessarily cheap at .26 eth right now but they give a huge advantage to getting into Bera projects early. The Honey Jar is the "main" source for unofficial projects (eg not the Berachain Foundation official projects) so scooping their projects now (like honeycombs) is a good move. They have their hands in everything.

But yeah fading the Bong rebases in 2022 and 2023 was one of my biggest mistakes :smh:

How does this work? Sorry for the dumb question

These were available to claim for wallets that received Runestones and didn’t list.

Easiest setup for Ordinals is through Magic Eden. That’s the best marketplace and they have their own wallet now too for swapping in between BTC, SOL, and ETH. A great mobile wallet I use is Xverse.

Top collections right now is Nodemonkes, OMB, Quantum Cats, and Bitcoin Puppets. Rune protocol drops next month and Casey Rodarmor (@rodarmor on Twitter) is the best person to follow for info; he created both the Ordinals and Runes protocols. Barrier to entry for the top projects is high currently, but Runes will create a huge opportunity for folks to eat. The recent presale meta on SOL proves folks have the liquid and are ready to gamble on ****coins, so this will be amplified on Bitcoin.

Pizza Ninjas is a solid community. Trevor (@TO) hosts a daily spaces with Leonidas, who facilitated the Runestone airdrop that’s cooking. All of these Pre-rune projects like runestone, rune puppets, and RSIC are essentially whitelists for tokens after the protocol launches.

Runestone holders are already getting airdrops, but I’d say at .015 BTC the Rune Puppets may be a good entry for anyone that wants to get into ordinals/runes. Holders will receive 23% of the Puppets’ Rune allocation. BRC-20 is pretty ****ty but $ORDI and $SATS still have about $1B market cap each, while $PUPS has been cooking the past couple weeks.

$55 is cheap. What wallet is best to use?

Short term top is in. A retrace to the 200 day would be painful but a major opportunity before the halving.

I started paying a lot more attention to charts/indicators early last year and the 200MAs are almost a cheat code. Now maybe that's because we've been relatively up-only since then :lol: but I feel they've helped me make better decisions both buying/selling for sure.

That daily level would definitely be painful if we went there but it's close to the "bull market pullbacks" of 30%+ so wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Time to buckle up.

Back
Top Bottom