Official Bitcoin Thread

1710888528174.gif

I listed my squiggle for 7e, hoping that hits. Cant believe I turned down an 18e offer a year ago thinking this was going to $1M 😂

Realistically I’ll probably only add some btc or sol here, depending on the depth of the dip

Way I view it, btc is going to be worth 200k, eth, 20k and sol 500 so gotta do the math on biggest bang for my buck

I thought you were wild for holding that but I let you live since you know more about this space. :lol:

I think I’m just gonna start a very small weekly dca into btc and just let it ride. Clearly it will pay off when I retire or whatever. It just goes in a pattern

If ETH is $20k, SOL will be much higher than $500, respectfully IMO.

Not a chartist by any stretch but can’t imagine sol/eth cutting in half but time will tell.

I thought you were wild for holding that but I let you live since you know more about this space. :lol:

I think I’m just gonna start a very small weekly dca into btc and just let it ride. Clearly it will pay off when I retire or whatever. It just goes in a pattern
Man I was too far down the rabbit hole that I was blinded by this industry and the idea of “culture” becoming the norm. Squiggles probably do well long term, Gen art is a real thing, but overall, the market isn’t going to penetrate the trad art world as much as I originally thought. As AI grows, people are only going to appreciate handmade art more and more while anything code based or ai based will just continue to be diluted.

Man I was too far down the rabbit hole that I was blinded by this industry and the idea of “culture” becoming the norm. Squiggles probably do well long term, Gen art is a real thing, but overall, the market isn’t going to penetrate the trad art world as much as I originally thought. As AI grows, people are only going to appreciate handmade art more and more while anything code based or ai based will just continue to be diluted.

we all went down some rabbit holes last run that didn't exactly pan out though. it happens at least they're still worth something.

For Blackrock to go this route is huge. They will lead RWA (real world assets) movement

Now the guesses are, which tokens are primed for BR to possibly use? What tokens as oracles?? Chainlink for pricing?

Always try to stay ahead of the crowd. You would think if they are to tokenize assets, they'll need a token that's in the billions supply, right? :nerd:

I have a few guesses..... you guys??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom