Official Bitcoin Thread

For Blackrock to go this route is huge. They will lead RWA (real world assets) movement

Now the guesses are, which tokens are primed for BR to possibly use? What tokens as oracles?? Chainlink for pricing?

Always try to stay ahead of the crowd. You would think if they are to tokenize assets, they'll need a token that's in the billions supply, right? :nerd:

I have a few guesses..... you guys??

👀👀👀

For Blackrock to go this route is huge. They will lead RWA (real world assets) movement

Now the guesses are, which tokens are primed for BR to possibly use? What tokens as oracles?? Chainlink for pricing?

Always try to stay ahead of the crowd. You would think if they are to tokenize assets, they'll need a token that's in the billions supply, right? :nerd:

EX. ARR. PEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1710963111645.png

Chainlink has it all, no idea why it moves like a snail.
maybe cause the team is dumping tokens by the truckload, team don’t give a **** about marketing/retail, while ari jules is busy promoting his book?

i’m guessing that whoever works with blackrock probably needs to make sure they’re positioned well to meet regulatory standards? RWA def seems like a hot narrative to be looking at.

maybe cause the team is dumping tokens by the truckload, team don’t give a **** about marketing/retail, while ari jules is busy promoting his book?

i’m guessing that whoever works with blackrock probably needs to make sure they’re positioned well to meet regulatory standards? RWA def seems like a hot narrative to be looking at.

They’ve staffed up heavily in the last 18

Whats the easiest way to purchase these? Coinbase is a pain in the fkin ***

go to coingecko, search the token you're interested in...then select MARKET tab. This will show you exchanges w/the most liquidity

also, you can copy contract address there so you don't get scammed.

Stuff that’s not out yet and coming this bullrun like RedBelly which was on RWA years ago.

Projects like that are gonna get first looks because of the compliance.

Projects like that are gonna get first looks because of the compliance.
gonna definitely be interesting depending on what asset is tokenized. if it’s a security being tokenized and value is being moved, regulatory issues could multiply and compliance might be important. either that or companies will run it, profit, and wait for enforcement to knock on their door and just pay a fine that’s like a slap on the wrist.

Back
Top Bottom