Official Bitcoin Thread

my wife doesn't have the stomach for it, she had like 1200 in btc and sold it at a loss. :lol:

I don't even tell her what I got in crypto, she can't even handle a couple hundred dollar swing.

if she’ll be super upset if you “lose money” idk if i would do it. the money i’ve invested can go to zero and my wife and i would not have one single disagreement. it probably depends more on your marriage dynamic than the market imo. long-term, i don’t see you losing money in BTC but along the way, like people said, that **** can get wild. if she’s pretty chill then nbd but i would hate to see a black swan event crash the market and lead to divorce 😖

hopefully it pumps hard and she’ll be walking around with her new birkin and a smile.
I greatly appreciate what you're saying and the advice/concern behind it. I assure, no matter what, it won't end in divorce. Or even great disappointment for that matter. I do however want her to see how great the benefits of crypto can be. And, thankfully, she's not into Birkin.

I feel like the bull hasn’t even begun

I disagree.. BTC up 3x in the last 1.5 years to new all time high, alts have gained ground, memes pumped. We have to have been through some portion of a bull run by now :lol:. I don't think it's over but I do think we're well into it. But I'm just a degen and this is just my opinion :lol:.

I'm buying whenever the govt decides to dump. They'll surely mark the bottom :lol:.

I'm in the camp of "this time its different'

Definitely think we're about 80% into this current bull run

I'm in the camp of "this time its different'

Definitely think we're about 80% into this current bull run

I definitely feel the vibes of things being different as crypto tends to do the opposite of what's expected. However, I've seen this thread in the past when a parabolic phase kicks in. It's straight bananas in here with posts mainly dominated by people inquiring about how to "get in the game." That's generally what I use as a gauge for things ratcheting up.

I think a few more bull spikes are on the horizon post halving, it's just that they won't hit on an expected timeline.

I greatly appreciate what you're saying and the advice/concern behind it. I assure, no matter what, it won't end in divorce. Or even great disappointment for that matter. I do however want her to see how great the benefits of crypto can be. And, thankfully, she's not into Birkin.
Peep JUP And ZEUS For Light Risk Potentials

If Zeus Can Bridge BTC And SOL, It’s Game Over

I’m salty I missed the vote for the first 2 proposals and won’t get any allocation.

For your 2nd point, if they complete the bridge I see no use case for Ethereum
Cmon fam, Ethereum’s security and uptime is the best in business. No one in the financial sector or global economics is going to ever use solana for settlement or tokenization. And bitcoin isn’t built for that life either.

$48+

IMG_4741.jpeg

Was there ever a concave airdrop?? :lol:

Read somewhere that holding $CNV could grant eligbility for berachain among other things :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom