OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Anyone looking for AirPods, Best Buy has a discount on Apple Care in-cart when you add them. It's $19 for 2 years instead of $29.

Just grabbed mom dukes some AirPod Pros for her birthday, that's all the Black Friday shopping I'll bother with this year.

Anyone seen good deals on a good double din? Was gonna sleep on black Friday but after an hour drive with the fufu stock radio I need a double din an some speakers fasho

are vpns necessary?

Necessary no, Smart YES!

I don't touch public wifi without one. And if I need to do anything i don't want tracked.

Everything is hackable these days so its better to be safe then sorry.

Y’all know a lot of these TVs are made just for Black Friday? Very cheap made TVs.
That's why you do research on TVs using sites like rtings.com/digitaltrends/HDTVtest etc. before you buy. I wouldn't say there are TVs made for Black Friday. There are just some made to be affordable/entry-level just like every other product being offered out there.

My bro is trying to find the PS4 bundle for $199, is there any place online that is selling it? They all look to be an in store/doorbuster exclusive.

I would spring for a sound bar with a wireless subwoofer. It makes a huge difference and the subwoofers are usually very small and placed in a corner. In my experience the sound bar itself has very poor base. I've had great crystal clear sound from Vizio. Even friends with expensive 5.1 systems have complimented the Vizio soundbar sound.

Went to Best Buy to check them out but they weren't hooked up, well tried one but it wasn't working. Just gonna make due with TV and raise the volume, often times I'm on the phone when the TV is on lol. Maybe next BF I'll get one.

Am I gonna have to wait until cyber Monday for better deals on the Nintendo switch? :nerd:

Any deals for some Clark wallabees? :nerd:

Already took advantage of the 50% off Nike deal and similar on uniqlo. Also copped a new 12k btu air conditioner for cheap :pimp:

Now I'd like a better deal on those apple airpods :nerd: If not I'll have to cop the LG tone style has joints again.

Took a quick trip to Bestbuy. Didn’t even go inside folk were everywhere
I drove past the Target Thanksgiving night and it looked crazy. Passed by it again today and it looked post apocalyptic :lol:

Seen dudes looking haggardly walking with 40'-55 inch flat screens on their backs. It was pretty cold today too.

Last edited:
F735C740-2B6E-482D-9F1D-BD746D627FF7.jpeg
I need this same deal and price point for a the switch

:nerd: :lol:

I’m getting some tires for my car tomorrow. they have a deal at BJs.. but I’m kinda worried they’re gonna be some cheap ones made for Black Friday, even though they are the known name brand companies

Am I gonna have to wait until cyber Monday for better deals on the Nintendo switch? :nerd:

Any deals for some Clark wallabees? :nerd:

Already took advantage of the 50% off Nike deal and similar on uniqlo. Also copped a new 12k btu air conditioner for cheap :pimp:

Now I'd like a better deal on those apple airpods :nerd: If not I'll have to cop the LG tone style has joints again.

I drove past the Target Thanksgiving night and it looked crazy. Passed by it again today and it looked post apocalyptic :lol:

Seen dudes looking haggardly walking with 40'-55 inch flat screens on their backs. It was pretty cold today too.
My dumb *** bought a 65 inch tv randomly. I got out to my car and realized the box was way to big to fit in my car lmao. Returned the joint and got my money back. Prob was a sign that I didn’t need the tv.

I’m getting some tires for my car tomorrow. they have a deal at BJs.. but I’m kinda worried they’re gonna be some cheap ones made for Black Friday, even though they are the known name brand companies
Does BJs offer warranties for their tires? If they do you’re good.

Only bought four things this Black Friday.
32 inch Element flat screen tv for $99
1 year subscription to GQ magazine for $10
Milwaukee Tools fastback pocket knife for $24
Dell 3189 Chromebook for $165

Back
Top Bottom