OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY & HOLIDAY DEALS 2019 THREAD - NOVEMBER 29TH

Should they? More people should do signature confirmation or pickup for expensive stuff.
I did have signature confirmation tho. I was always told do your job 100% always no matter what your job is. Don't like your job get a new one.

I did have signature confirmation tho. I was always told do your job 100% always no matter what your job is. Don't like your job get a new one.

Could probably get fired for that then. My homies from back in the day would of filed a claim no proof you got the TV....

Amazon delivered a package to my house last year at like 3 or 4 in the morning
It was scheduled for the day before
Driver must have gotten behind and decided to just get an early start the next day

yea i can only imagine how busy they are this time of year. especially with prime day and black friday and christmas.
My boy does delivery for Amazon good lil gig this time of year for that side money.
They're about to open up an Amazon in VA so that will make it more convenient here.
I hate when USPS delivers Amazon packages i've seen them bum *** people just throw a box on the porch.
I get bigger stuff sent to my moms house. since there is only like 3 houses around and im sure they not bothering.

Def have grimey delivery people around my way. It's been times where I'll see 4-5 boxes either right in front of my door or barley pushed to the side, fortunately nothing has been stolen (knocks on wood) but dam be a little more considerate of people's deliveries

Last edited:
Some Amazon Prime drivers take a pic of your package on your porch and put it in the delivered email. Thought that was a good idea.

The idiots delivered my mouse to the wrong address yesterday... got notification on the app, saw the pic, went outside to check and... nothing. Looked at the pic again and realized that the floor mat was wrong. This has happened a couple of times already in the past month...

you need a coffee fam
Image result for yes gif

Do you live in an apartment complex? If so, I wouldn’t say their idiots because complexes be hard to navigate. :smh:

I’m lucky, my packages are safe in my neighborhood. Never have to worry about them except once in a while ups or amazon will deliver to the wrong house.

$80 chromebook (4GB/16GB) if you're near a micro center (pick up only)

updates til 2025 i believe

just got one this morning and it's a steal if you're just using it as a beater, travel companion, etc. just get an sd card to boost the storage. it's pretty zippy
(ignore the bs review)

Last edited:
speaking of deliveries,

some frail *** dude delivered some polk signature speakers yesterday and dropped them on the floor right in front of me just as i was about to take them off his hands. he saw me trying to help him and he dropped them on purpose instead. called him an ******* and complained to UPS

Unless it’s Usps I hold all my deliveries at the nearby UPS store or FEDEX store especially during holiday szn or if it’s an expensive package

never had a problem and I buy everything online

Back
Top Bottom