Official Black Friday Sales Thread..Post Pics of your steals

So are they going to sell some of the Doorbusters online at BestBuy at like midnight tonight? I thought they usually have separate items for an online onlysale?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

^^according to the ad above. Most of those will be available online with free shipping at midnight.
nice....i bet they barely have any though
eyes.gif
.....Im going totry to get the Toshiba Laptop
nerd.gif

sorry, im lazy...

Can someone post the site that give spread sheets or whatever?

looking for cheap comps and TVs.

Thanks and kudos in advance

Originally Posted by Kobe BACK

im tryin to get that madden for $30. u guys think they will still have them if i go in the morning friday like at 9. i aint tryin to wait in line early juss for that

im tryin to figure out the same thing

Places I def need to hit up on friday.

pimp.gif

And I got an email from Apple regarding Black Friday. They didn't say what the discounts are yet...but according to caps lock dude they won't be big.

Caps lock guy weighing in again.
laugh.gif

I did forget to mention that in my earlier rant.

This year Apple claims they are going to join in on Black Friday at their stores. That is a first time for this so who knows what could happen. I wouldn'texpect more than $10 off of an ipod though. I'd assume most of the bigger discounts will be on computers similar to the ones at MacMall below.BTW...MacMall's BF sale has already started.

http://http://www.macmall.com/ma...15579&source=mwb15579

NikeTalk I some help please.

I was trying to get that 40" Samsung 1080p LCD HDTV.

I wasn't sure if that was the one I was going to get so I went into work today and researched it, and then decided that after work today that I wouldpurchase it.

There's problem now though... the TV is no longer available I think.

I was planning on buying it through Circuit City and then go and pick it up, but they aren't letting me take to option to go and pick it up at the store.

I can't have it delivered because then it will ruin the surprise and my girl will find out, and it will ruin her Christmas present.

Can anyone help me out to find this TV for the $799 and I would prefer the instore pick-up, but if not then just post up what you find and I'll just haveto try my luck that they don't deliver when she is home.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can me help out with this!

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Places I def need to hit up on friday.

pimp.gif

And I got an email from Apple regarding Black Friday. They didn't say what the discounts are yet...but according to caps lock dude they won't be big.
IM SURE ATLEAST ONE WEST COAST NT'er WILL BE GOINGTHERE...can i get a hookup? id gladly show you what i want from the site. We can work something out where you purchase the things i want, i getproof you bought it, i ship money out, you then ship the articles of clothing out.

Originally Posted by MinGrady

Armani is not having any special sale for black friday. The AX in Soho though is going to be opened 24 hrs.
So for sure ARMANI EXCHANGE will not be having a sale?

SO IS THERE ANY DISCOUNT ON CLOTHING ELSEWHERE IN NY? i still would like toget some jeans for cheap
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

any xbox 360 deals aside from the 299 free 2 games deal?????
I been doing some searching and i think Best buy's deal 360 Premium +2 bs games + Tony Hawk + NBA 2k9 is a good deal.
Also Circuit City has the 360 arcade +extra wireless controller+20g hd for 199.... thats a good deal also.

im on break right now..setting up for black friday tonight..i work at the home depot so Im sure nobody cares..

Back
Top Bottom