Official Black Friday Sales Thread..Post Pics of your steals

Anyone else stay up for the chance that apple was going to have a decent price on at least something?

It's almost 4am where I'm at and Apples site is finally up to date and the prices are a joke. Macmall has been beating those prices for the last 2days.

Originally Posted by INshoeKid

Anyone else stay up for the chance that apple was going to have a decent price on at least something?

It's almost 4am where I'm at and Apples site is finally up to date and the prices are a joke. Macmall has been beating those prices for the last 2 days.

Apple's on the west coast, so they update on west coast time.
laugh.gif
at55-100 off on macbooks.

I just know that if Best Buy doesn't have any Dual Shock controllers for $29 there will be problems......

Really pointless Black Friday sale this year. Nothing even remotely worth copping.

Originally Posted by austing03

I just know that if Best Buy doesn't have any Dual Shock controllers for $29 there will be problems......

I meant Radio Shack. My *%+ needs too be asleep right now lol.

I'm about to leave in 10 for work.... I work at Target as a supervisor .... the big deals at all targets are Dead Space for $30, NBA 2K9 for $40.. COD:WAWfor $50....26' Westinghouse LCD tv for $300... Guitar Hero :WT for $60 only for Wii (makes no sense)... Magellen GPS for $100....$100 gift card with thepurchase of a Xbox 360 bundle for $300 or a DS or PSP... that's about it your welcome

This black friday totally sucks in terms of any big deals on electronics. I'm just gonna try and get me some clothes (some sweaters for like 1/2 orsomething)

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by INshoeKid

It's almost 4am where I'm at and Apples site is finally up to date and the prices are a joke. Macmall has been beating those prices for the last 2 days.

Apple's on the west coast, so they update on west coast time.
laugh.gif
at 55-100 off on macbooks.
These bastards selling the iPod for $228
smh.gif
Black Friday is truly blackthis year in a very bad way
tired.gif

Got a 32" panasonic viera 720p for 400 and sony bravia 32" 720p for 550. I am done with my Black Friday Steals. Not to mention got the $300 laptopfrom Walmart rge beginning of the month and a dell 20.1" monitor for #150. Now just got to buy some hdmi cables.

Where all the clothing deals at in SOCAL????? Should I just hit up Macy's or something? I'm thinking of sleeping now and wake up in 2 1/2 hours and dosome shopping

i just got back from the outlet mall by my house and it was a little crazy at first. I live right by them so while the highway was backed up and there was a1/2 mile line of cars to get in, i took the back entrance in that most people wouldn't know about, avoided the cops directing traffic in the place andscored a decent parking spot after about 5 minutes. there weren't any SUPER huge sales, but i got a good amount of stuff for 150 bucks. i also got a nice1ct diamond necklace that was originally 500 for 70 bucks (Doorbuster item) at a jewelry store in there. apparently that was one store people weren'tchecking for because there wasn't anyone in there at all.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

damn i remember a few years back when the Black Friday thread used to be 70+ pages by thanks giving
OP is not gottagitdemjs
Word, he should be the only one allowed to make blackfriday deals, he keeps us updated daily almost.

But I'm going to chalk up this black friday as a total loss, I attempted to go to the greatmall in milpitas, saw a line of cars going back for a 1/2 and mile. So I drove home and I'm eating a thanksgiving plate someone made for me.
Should have went just before 12. Wasn't really a line til around 12. Got there at about 1130 and it wasn't packed where I was. But when Ileft, It was crazy! HUGE of cars!

edit-
You didn't miss anything special.

Originally Posted by damnyouwoman14

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

damn i remember a few years back when the Black Friday thread used to be 70+ pages by thanks giving
OP is not gottagitdemjs
Word, he should be the only one allowed to make blackfriday deals, he keeps us updated daily almost.

But I'm going to chalk up this black friday as a total loss, I attempted to go to the greatmall in milpitas, saw a line of cars going back for a 1/2 and mile. So I drove home and I'm eating a thanksgiving plate someone made for me.
Should have went just before 12. Wasn't really a line til around 12. Got there at about 1130 and it wasn't packed where I was. But when I left, It was crazy! HUGE of cars!

edit-
You didn't miss anything special.
I had to work till 12, by the time I got near the great mall it was like 12:20 I said f that, and went home.

Went to Sears this morning and got the 40" Samsung LCD with a Samsung Blu-ray surround sound for $1400 with tax and extended 3 year warranty

TV was 799.99
Surround sound was 599.99

$100 off extra on the home theater
10% extra off the whole purchase
10% associate discount

Im pretty happy with my purchase
smile.gif

walmart_logo2.gif
[h1]Walmart.com Scheduled Maintenance[/h1]
Walmart.com is temporarily unavailable while we make important upgrades to our site. We appreciate your patience and invite you to return soon.

If you need immediate assistance, please email us at [email protected].

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom