** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

whew...my spot will be gettin em..the good thing about my spot is that no one in So Cal really knows about it...there are still steel X's, QS XXs and stealths on the shelves in all sizes...asked the manager how many people line up for the releases and he said only about 5 people.
happy.gif
happy.gif

[/b]

ok ours just arrived from Fed Ex, the leather is so buttery, when looking at the shoe the laser itself is hard to see! if you have to be up close to see the lasering, pics will be up later when I get home from work!! all I have to say is Bananas!!! :wow:
eek.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>[email protected][/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
.....Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.....
\n​
\n

I heard from a Footaction rep that a mall in Mesquite, Texas was the only Footaction in East Texas (at least in the Dallas metro area) to receive a shipment of the Black Laser IV's yesterday. It's going to be crazy for u D-Town NT'ers.

I heard that Arkansas might not get any also.

Why doesn't Jordan Brand release exclusive J's in the south also. We love Jordans just like we love our Forces. The stuff is not fair.

never heard anyone use the word "buttery" to describe a shoe :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
whew...my spot will be gettin em..the good thing about my spot is that no one in So Cal really knows about it...there are still steel X's, QS XXs and stealths on the shelves in all sizes...asked the manager how many people line up for the releases and he said only about 5 people.
i highly doubt that...
so much more hype to these compared to a JB release like Steel Xs, QS XXs, or Stealths

if you really believe only around 5 people will line up for these,
i dare you to go to your "spot" 15 minutes before opening...

all i'm sayin' is... even if there's still mad NTers that ain't feelin' these, dont underestimate the hype too much

how limited are these? is $300 too much for them? I know the retail $175 is already pretty high. Just wondering how limited are they. Any1 knows?

Quote:
ONLY 1 SPOT IN VEGAS I KNOW OF IS GET'TING THEM. BRIAN HOLLA AT YOUR BOY.

Holla from the line homie. 702 cats ezinbox me if you wanna get somethin crackin. Looks like we might have to go hard for these. out of towners are tryin to hit up the spot. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
Suite 160 is in Aladdin?

nah man, its not. folks just trying to play

here is the info;

SUITE 160
9350 West Sahara Ave., Suite 160
Village Square Center
702/562-6136

wuts up you guys i was just chatting with one of nikes representatives and this is what he told me

Sunyi: Hi, my name is Sunyi. How may I help you?
ivan: yeah i was wonderin if i could have a little info on the black laser iv
Sunyi: Hi Ivan, sure.
ivan: and were i could get them ? please thanks
Sunyi: Ivan they are scheduled to come out August 20 and they will only go to urban shops.
Sunyi: No Niketown's, Footactions or usual Jordan retailers, but only urban shops.
ivan: do u kno any urban accounts in el paso texas because i am going to be there for the 20 th :frown:
frown.gif

ivan: o ok thanks
Sunyi: One moment Ivan and I'll see if I can give you some ideas.
ivan: ok thanks
Sunyi: Thank you for your patience. I'll be right with you.
ivan: ok
Sunyi: Ivan, I don't know if I'll have any for El Paso, but how about if I give you some for TX and you can go from there for ideas anyway? And these are stores you can check with not stores who have ordered the lazer Jordan 4. We don't have access to that information. Ok?
ivan: ok
Sunyi: Athletic Attic&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 7800 N. Navarro&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Victoria

Sunyi: Here you go....
Sunyi: CDG Enterprises, Inc.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 203 El Paso St&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp El Paso
CDG Enterprises, Inc.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 305 S. El Paso St.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp El Paso

Sunyi: El Toro&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1223 E. Elizabeth&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Brownsville

Sunyi: Foot Gear&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 606 Northgate Plaza&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Waxahachie

Sunyi: ISE, Inc.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1200 E. Elizabeth&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Brownsville
ISE, Inc.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 4520 Mondern Lane&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Laredo
ISE, Inc.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 250 Commercial&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Eagle Pass

Sunyi: Kirk Sales&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 210 S. Mesa&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp El Paso

Sunyi: ShoeTown&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1. Pleasant Grove S&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Dallas

Sunyi: Siro's Laredo&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1112 Hidalgo&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Laredo
Siro's Laredo&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1600 Water St&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Laredo
Siro's Laredo&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 5405 San Bernardo&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Laredo

Sunyi: Streetz&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 2900 Pioneer Parkway&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Arlington

Sunyi: Zorba&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 903 E. Hillside&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Laredo
Zorba&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 414 N. Main&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp McAllen
Zorba&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 1240 E. Elizabeth&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Brownsville
Zorba&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 301 Mexico Blvd&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Brownsville
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Sunyi: Do you want me to send this chat?
ivan: sure
Sunyi: By e-mail to you?
Sunyi: Ok, will do.
ivan: sure please that would be great
Sunyi: Ok. All set for now?
ivan: can u do any for lancaster california casue that were i currently live and if they selll out over there plan b and try over here in lancaster
ivan: please
Sunyi: Shiekh is going to be your best bet for CA. You know smaller shops like that.

Sunyi: They're just not going to the larger sport retailers like Finish Line, Sports Authority, Footaction,etc.
ivan: o ok
ivan: thanks allot man
Sunyi: Welcome.
Sunyi: Thanks for visiting Niketown.com.

i dont kno if this helps many people but if u want go to nike's website and click on chat and ask them maybe theyll list some places were your at ..... thanks have a great day u guys

[image noborder]http://
107672755.jpg
[/image] I can't believe i posted the picture.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at [email protected]

Hello there I am new member but I have been enjoying Niketalk for the past 2 years and finally got the chance to get in and be part of this community. So here is my 1st post

I only know 2 out of the 5 places in Chicago Area that will be getting the Laser 4; each store will only be getting 13 pairs. Here is the breakdown in Sizes:

9 (1)
9.5 (1)
10 (2)
10.5 (2)
11 (2)
11.5 (2)
12 (1)
12.5 (1)
13 (1)

Both stores right now from my contacts will be selling the Laser 4's at $250 each. I asked why they are selling it at that price they said because of the other Laser 4 released this past May are selling at a higher price and they are only getting a limited # of pairs so therefore they added more to the cost of the shoe. >:
mad.gif

Quote:
Sunyi: Athletic Attic 7800 N. Navarro Victoria

Sunyi: Here you go....
Sunyi: CDG Enterprises, Inc. 203 El Paso St El Paso
CDG Enterprises, Inc. 305 S. El Paso St. El Paso

Sunyi: El Toro 1223 E. Elizabeth Brownsville

Sunyi: Foot Gear 606 Northgate Plaza Waxahachie

Sunyi: ISE, Inc. 1200 E. Elizabeth Brownsville
ISE, Inc. 4520 Mondern Lane Laredo
ISE, Inc. 250 Commercial Eagle Pass

Sunyi: Kirk Sales 210 S. Mesa El Paso

Sunyi: ShoeTown 1. Pleasant Grove S Dallas

Sunyi: Siro's Laredo 1112 Hidalgo Laredo
Siro's Laredo 1600 Water St Laredo
Siro's Laredo 5405 San Bernardo Laredo

Sunyi: Streetz 2900 Pioneer Parkway Arlington

Sunyi: Zorba 903 E. Hillside Laredo
Zorba 414 N. Main McAllen
Zorba 1240 E. Elizabeth Brownsville
Zorba 301 Mexico Blvd Brownsville

Wheres houston? :\
ohwell.gif

I doubt thats the complete list.

Quote:
speak on it...

what made you say that

Because I called 100 + stores in Los Angeles and got...

Quote:
No we're not.

Quote:
Our next shipment for Jordan's will be in September.

Quote:
Huh?

Quote:
Jordan's? I do not know what you are talking about...

Quote:
Call next week. I do not have the information yet.

With all the stores I called, I only got a few stores that even knew about them. And with all of the people that reside in LA, I could imagine how many people would show up to the spot that will actually have them...

Anyone know where to get good tents?
PLEASE. STOP. WITH. THE. NICKNAMES.​

I hear that Foot Action @ North River Side Mall in Chicago Suburb is getting the shoes as well. Dont know what the price is? :x
sick.gif

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84,Flip Jayz & flipmode11​

I went to a store and talked to the manager, he knew about them but all his employees didn't.

And he said "Come back later..."
hopefully that spot will have them.

btw, can you camp out at a mall or you have to line up next morning?
Got XIII's?
Any White/black/red size 10-11 please EZinbox me.

hmm guess im like the 3rd seattle nter in here.. dunno bout campin but i will try to get them somehow.. :smile:
smile.gif

Any more LA information? I'm a FA employee and i havent had any luck trying to find these so far.

I would camp out at Capitol but I'm not in town that weekend. It's alright I guess more money to save up for the XIVs.

Quote:
hmm guess im like the 3rd seattle nter in here.. dunno bout campin but i will try to get them somehow..

I lived in Seattle for a few years until i moved this month. But Seattlites, the only place that there's a chance to get the Laser IV is at Capitol. NTSEA got the Altitudes but since no NTs are getting the Laser IVs it's only up to Capitol.
Got XIII's?
Any White/black/red size 10-11 please EZinbox me.

Considering these are only going to urban accounts, does this mean most of the places that recieved the altitudes, excluding NT's, will get them?

I speculate Shiekh in SJ will recieve them but they still have no word.

Quote:
ok...it's ...and only men's sizes right? thanks!

yes and yes

:nerd:
nerd.gif
i see the crispy penny foams in the background of 160jordansdeep pic. :pimp:
pimp.gif
i gotta send you my pic posting insturctions so you have them for reference and you can post pics without the extra characters and stuff at the sides.

imma try to get like 3 pairs of these lasers man. atleast two :lol:
laugh.gif

"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

Back
Top Bottom