** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

spotsylvania mall in va said only 5 pairs-no dibs for employees-first come first serve and they will be handing out numbers :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

I just heard Florida is only getting 10 pairs. I dont know how true it is but thats what I heard.
TEAM AIRGOD SQUAD 718 TO THE 954!!! B.E.Z.!!

Any spots in Los Angeles that are known?
Looking for J's in size 12 Hit me up at ErickM65@hotmail

Quote:
friends that have been with us for the four years will get first pick, the rest will be first come first served! 1 pair per person. no holds, the price is YTD!! there is all the answer to your questions!! no need to call!!
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

do u mean not the only store in vegas? If So then HMMMMM......
SHOES RENT

Quote:
keep looking Vegas S160 is not the only store.....

What it do??? :pimp:
pimp.gif

P.S.

Yo isignthechecks were you at the Aladdin Suite when the Altitudes released?

[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

hey is does anyone know where its going to drop in San Diego? Thanks in advance.

Retro VIII sz.12 On sell

damn, my connect is in chicago and only 1 store in chicago is getting them and it doesnt help that i'll be on vacation when these come out :frown:
frown.gif
are these a us release only or will they be released in other countries like mexico?
I Need Jordan's or Nike's Sz 11-12 Get at Me
e-mail: [email protected]
aim:slowmotion4may

Top of New york-You are the same thing you call me.But I dont wanna get banned.Just got my second pair also.This time for $250.00.So A lot less the the first time.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at [email protected]

wow...Hey isnt it illegal to up the prices on the shoes like that in stores? I heard someone say they might sell them for 400 or so because we can do that or shome bull$%&^ like that. >:
mad.gif

TEAM AIRGOD SQUAD 718 TO THE 954!!! B.E.Z.!!

this is getting way out of hand. I have called about 30 stores and almost everyone is clueless, and the people that know whats up say their not getting them. The stores that im pretty sure are going to get them are known to jack up the prices so they get no business from me. Will someone from the 415, 510, 650 enlighten me on a spot to cop in the bay area....all i want is one size 13 for myself, to wear. helllllllllp me inbox me or somethingi.

For all these people thinkin they can just come out of town and hit Suite 160 for the 4's... I suggest you save your time and money. We don't play when it comes to sneakers... Besides there's plenty of cats out here that don't work and have cash to burn(myself included) who are willing to start camping out real early for these. So if you plan on gettin out there late friday or early saturday you might be too late. But good luck anyways.

P.S.

How many people that's not from the 702 actually knew Suite exsisted befor the 4's... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

FLAME ON.
[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

Umm I knew about Suite 160 for a lil while :lol:
laugh.gif
. Brian are the calls still coming in hard ? There are gonna be alot of disappointed vegas residents I think . And is it just me or is the girl in the pic below your name Maggie ?

Quote:
How many people that's not from the 702 actually knew Suite exsisted befor the 4's

I did :D
happy.gif
. I never purchased anything from there but I've been there on numerous occasions and I'm from L.A. It helps that you have relatives in other citites becuase if you miss something in your city they probably can get it for you there.

No i'm not getting mine in Vegas (I feel for ya ste160 :frown:
frown.gif
) because I have my spot in SoCal.
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - THE WATTS JORDAN KING - [email protected]

AIM - djkaos234512

Back
Top Bottom