** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

Quote:
I don't think I want these anymore... I guess money and greed has taken over. 702 good luck cause you cats will need it.
semi co-sign... the hype is disgusting
M00DSWING7, forget it... save ya money for the DM Package

Quote:
thank you for understanding! 95% of the calls were cats from NT I posted all the info you all need and yet you still call! Im not mad at the calls, but If a store owner get 450 calls an hour about one shoe........you do the math, he is shop owner first and a sneaker head second!!
i dont understand... WHY people still make phone calls,
especially when info for certain locations is posted here in this thread...

some of you knuckleheads online need to stop being lazy,
and READ through the pages of these threads on NT...

...go take some pills for the ADD you're infested with

Quote:
save ya money for the DM Package

I hear you and I think I'm gonna get those at niketown instead cause the way these limited releases are being handled is a joke...

But no matter what happens I'll be able to get the 4's regardless. The question is whether it's worth the time and effort anymore.

RHYTHM... Are you from Vegas? ezin me let me know whats good?
[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
some of you knuckleheads online need to stop being lazy,
and READ through the pages of these threads on NT..

Real talk (as they say)

How could someone post are these going to be in Niketown, FA or FL? People like that should be banned, those who bless us with info arent here at your at your beck and call. take 5 minutes to read the freakin thread

Quote:
save ya money for the DM Package

Like this is going to be any easier to get. Who are you kidding? It takes too much effort these days. Its just not fun anymore.

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Last time I was but the learner. Now I am

Quote:
It takes too much effort these days. Its just not fun anymore.

feel the same way when i spent my whole evening and pretty much my whole morining and came up empty handed......
WANTED LEBRON BDAY SZ 9 (DS)

fs:un-open sole collector issue #8

Quote:
the way these limited releases are being handled is a joke...

This is the most limited release we had to deal with! I dont know what other release you might be talking about! the Stussy release went smooth! so I take that to heart when you say these release's are be handled poorly!! I do my best to make sure everyone get a pair, this the first time the owner pulled rank on me!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>[email protected][/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
.....Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.....
\n​
\n

Quote:
RHYTHM... Are you from Vegas?
nahh man... i'm from Southern Cali,
but i'm frequently in Vegas... at least once a month

Quote:
Like this is going to be any easier to get. Who are you kidding. It takes too much effort these days. Its just not fun anymore.
"real talk"... i'll agree with you on that one

I have 2 pair of size 10.5 White/Red IV's lasers, and i'd trade a pair for a pair of Black IV's lasers.

Ste160, I am no where near LV, but don't take these kids comments personal. Half of them wouldn't tell you to your face. You've helped alot of people (posts i've read) and that's we can ask for.

Hopefully I can get a pair when I drive up to H-Town.

Quote:
This is the most limited release we had to deal with! I dont know what other release you might be talking about! the Stussy release went smooth! so I take that to heart when you say these release's are be handled poorly!! I do my best to make sure everyone get a pair, this the first time the owner pulled rank on me!!

No offense, but don't come on here and say anything about limited releases when you get EVERY GOT DAMN pair of sneakers you want because 1 week before they release you walk into the back of your store and pay for them.

You have no idea what its like.

This is Army....sip some; Its only 40 proof, but it'll feel like one-fifty-one when I'm

Quote:
No offense, but don't come on here and say anything about limited releases when you get EVERY GOT DAMN pair of sneakers you want because 1 week before they release you walk into the back of your store and pay for them.

Whoa fall back son, I havent worked here my whole life man, i do know what its like to try and find a shoe, IE: jordan P-Rods I had to search high and low for them! what I meant is at least other, store got the same shoes this the only time that i can think of that we are the only ones getting the shoe! and your wrong I dont have to pay for them(perks) :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
\n​
\n

Quote:

I didn't mean your shop personally. I meant limited releases in general. Every limited release that's hit Vegas has been a nightmare for the locals. The only place that's been consistent has been Niketown... cause they could care less who gets the pairs. I could've lined up at Niketown for the Altitudes but I chose to hit Suite in Aladdin instead... and I'm pretty sure you know what happened with that.

and just to let you know... I'll still support Suite even after these Lasers drop. It's the only place I choose to hit up for sneakers... :wink:
wink.gif

[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

Man U guys are yelling and flaming the wrong person. Brian is the manager not the owner. Please lay off. U guys need to understand when these releases come out he tries really hard to sell them at really good prices to us sneakerheads but its hard to do that when u have the owner sitting in the store and you guys are calling every damn 5 minutes asking for a shoe. Of course that raises the price and he has no control over that. If u want to yell at someone look in the mirror every damn time u PICK up that stupid phone as ask, "u got the tiffany's in, the P-Rods, this and that. Shoot if I was them I would disconnect the phone and move.
SHOES RENT

Quote:
Ok guys I have bad news for you Vegas heads!! The Owner has taken over on this release it is out of my hands now! After he sells to all the regular customers, I'm afraid that there will only be about 10 pairs to release to the public! I am upset as you are I have tried my hardest to rebuild our reputation, but the phone calls and and what not took over! The Owner will be thier for the release, I chose to take the day off, we bumped heads for hours about this!! Once again im sorry!!!!

im 100% sure brian is the owner!! nice try dude! make your money.

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CHEAP SHOES!!! BUY NOW

Ya,

Just like suite160, my spot is getting them and the Owner as well is taking over the release of these. One of the worker's (my regular guy) says that Nike told them that they could markup to whatever they wanted. I mean, if Nike can enforce rules on release dates, why can't they be strict about MSRPs? It's all a BS money-hungry conspiracy I tell ya
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

The Adult side of me says = "No, pass on this for the fact on principle". The Toys-R-Us kid side of me says = "Get'em, get'em". I dunno yet :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

I'm not even going to say it.....

Damn, these shoes got people turning against one another...........or is it the hype?
"this is nothin to me
difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week
I do this in my sleep,
I sold Kilos of ____, (so?) I'm guessin' I can sell CD's"

Quote:
Damn, these shoes got people turning against one another...........

Its not these sneakers in particular......its the way Nike releases shoes these days.

I got nothing but love for everyone.................Hovkid is a cool cat! I was just giving you all a heads up on whats happening, here.........I am not the owner just work here.........i do all I can to keep the prices low i mean 80.00 for the Stussy's was not bad! so stop the hate! im done with this! no more info from me i gotta go back to work!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
\n​
\n

Quote:
and just to let you know... I'll still support Suite even after these Lasers drop. It's the only place I choose to hit up for sneakers...
Suite got mine...

i walked 8 MILES in 100+ heat, turned and walked another 8 back to the hotel...
...only to find out that it was just 1 block more :smh:
9qaekj.gif

if that's not love and support... i dont know what is

give me my e-props now

Back
Top Bottom