...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

got a curve a month ago.
bb > sk3

pin : 2410E980

holla at me.
Chocolate City Movement.

How exactly do you use pocket mac to transfer ringtones? I cant seem to get it done for the life of me. I feel like a moron
TeamFreshPrince
That's right. You'd best to press on before you get straight molly-wopped up in here.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
Team Macintosh​

Quote:
Also, I'm upset I was like the first to post my PIN and I ain't up there. My feelings are hurt.
:lol:
laugh.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

Im making the switch today, gettin te 8703e from a friend.

Can some one school me on BB messenger?
I know its instant, but does it count for data used?

thanks, you know who you are :smokin
smokin.gif
HUSKY FOOTBALL
THIS IS LOCKER NATION
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

Quote:
How my Monthly Bill Breaks down

PLAN
39.99 1000 min unlimited Nights & Weekends..(they had a special)
DATA
19.99 a month..unlimited Internet & Email
Text & MMs
14.99 a month..Unlimited
Insurance
5.99 a month

For a total of 80.96 a month..still cheaper then most carriers...

I am currently with T-Mobile, sdk3. If the Blackberry is wi-fi, do you really need a data plan? My buddy picked up the Dash when it came out and purchased the data plan when he bought the device. When he got home he canceled it and he uses the internet like crazy. That bill looks the same as mine, not bad at all.

stillmaticshay

No problem with the pics. I need that skin that benballer posted. I got my curve last week been on it for days their so much you can do on it. I have a question can you put a signature in your emails?
Anyone can take a picture. Not everyone can make an image.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

I know that instructions for creating ring tones through I tunes was posted on the 1st page, however it's if you have a MAC. I can't figure it out for windows
smh.gif
@ me for not being able to figure it out.
Its the same exact thing for windows and mac..Trust me im the one who posted it

Do you have AIM? I was hoping you could help me out.
Its Datnggag..hit me its not a prob

opera wasnt working for me on the curve for some reason but i'm fine with the tmobile browser right now. been playing with it the whole day and theres so much @#%$ to do. i wana try out going online in starbucks to see how much of a difference a hotspot makes. i'm finally gonna be able to go on NT during my free time when i'm not home :lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

Are there any nice cases for the curve? If anyone has a link to some good ones post em'
Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

Quote:
Best Buy has the OEM Blackberry cases on sale for $11 and some change for the Curve now. I couldn't wait so I went to the AT&T store yesterday and dropped $65 for both a case and a 1GB microSD card. BTW, I paid $400 plus for my Curve.

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team Macintosh
Steve Jobs >> Bill Gates​

wow, i cant believe amazon is selling them for 79.99

thats some bs right there. im about to call tmobile customer service to complain since i havent payed for it anyway

edit- i'm talking about the curve btw. if i wasnt under contract i'd easily buy 2 phones on amazon under a family plan, keep one and sell the other. for some reason new curves go for $400 at the least on ebay.
Code:

i will post my pin as soon as i get home...I will do ringtones no prob they dont take long..all i would need is the song and the times you want me to clip for you..Also here are some good sites

www.pinstack.com
www.blackberryforums.com
^^they always have good information
www.crackberry.com

I found the link for the Iphone theme..here it is
Iphone Theme..also known as Bphone Theme

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

Since the switch to Yuku, NT doesn't show up in the black/red on my 8830- I get a white background. Also, whenever I use the space bar to scroll down a page, then use the trackball to navigate to a link, it takes me back to the top of the page. Anybody else getting this, or know why it's happening? I was able to view NT fine before, and I don't get the scroll problem on other websites/forums.

Try playing with the settings, you can tell it to use background colors, but make sure you have style sheets on. Also turn the image quality to low,it'll be better at the end of loading a page.

i've got those games d/led already, and i've got the latest version of the desktop manager d/led since i got the t-mobile curve yesterday..but when i try to add the .alx file for 'holdem, monopoly, and sudoku, it says "no additional applications for your device were found".. how do you get these games on here??

it also says "The Blackberry Desktop Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator"
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.​
WASHINGTON ********

my only complaint about the 8830 is the ringtone volumes.. It's too soft even on the loudest option. I've gone through with wavepad and amplified it by 300% and it's still too low. One day it somehow was loud but then the next day it went back.. anyone got any solutions? it's really annoying.

any word on the curve coming to verizon?

Back
Top Bottom