...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Yeah it does rotate, i think you bought the case for the 8800. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMGIANTS

I just got my Pearl and I am having some problems. When I am searching the web I will wait for the page to fully load, but when it is done it will be only half of the page.

Also if I try and look on NT and want to post I can only see on line of text. I can keep typing and it will show up if I click on preview, but only then.

Is there some settings that I need to change or something? Someone heeeeelp me.
BUY MY SIZE 13 MOCHA IIIs
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

curve online is 99.99 w/2 yr new contract or re-up.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Quote:
dont know if my PIN is working yet...still waiting on my data to be activated...gonna call soon

I don't even have data, but my PIN works swell.
"lol, i would have gave u the moon for an entire photo album if i knew."

for the slow NTers, jivetalk is probably the greatest IM application you can get for your BB.

i haven't really used aim on the sk so i can't compare, but i'll tell you jivetalk is the truth.

IMs come from your data plan...not SMS, so if you have an unlimited data plan, you're good to cop jivetalk and chat*$++!$$! up. you can do file transfers,set/see buddy icons, change your profile, and even ghost.

the aim app that originally comes with the curve is garbage as is the web browser. (http://get Opera Mini here)

:smh:
smh.gif
was at the tmobile store 2day....couldn't do it :lol:
laugh.gif
sidekick lx oct.17th :lol:
laugh.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"Bob...Gun."
Team Negrodamus​

Anyone using jivetalk? How does it compare with the sidekick 3 aim? I would like to know I'm switching to a curve this coming week.

Damn i havent been in the thread for a hot min..as far as thoose Skins i had one on my pearl i loved it..it made the holster really tight and it took me a whole to ge used to it..It also is a hell of grip..just dont try eat any kind of greasy food..imma start checking this thread often..for thoose who have questions hit me on my pin..or email [email protected]
Team Macintosh​
Steve Jobs >> Bill Gates​
T-SHIRT BLOW OUT, SIZE MEDIUM! LOTS OF GREAT BRANDS TO CHOOSE FROM: THE HUNDREDS, THAT'S THEM, UNDER-CROWN, DBTH, PFK, PROPER. SOME NEW, SOME USED - ALL IN PERFECT SHAPE! CLICK ME

made the thread official...thanks for the ringtone advice....i'll try it when i get home-

dont have bluetooth on the COMP so do i need add'l software to use the USB or just the program it came with?

Quote:
Did any of ya get it for Tmobile?? It came out today...
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

I've had my blackberry curve for a few months now.

PIN # : 241355FO
TEAM WARRIORS
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​

Quote:
KiNgTre
My pin is 241C166B....Could you please add it to the 1st page...I'm rookie in the BB Game....So any help would be helpful...So any of you that can help me....I'd appreciate it!!!!
JoRdaN DoN aka SiMbA KiNg​
Reppin NoRtH MiAmi

what blackberry should i get because there are a to of them? curve? pearl? I want something small and compact but I want to browse the net comfortably. NT'ers who use their bb's to browse NT recomend me something.

Code:
 NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsThe next thing you know Im wearing absolutely nothing...Except for my socks..And you know when Im down to just my socks what time it is...Its BUSINESS TIME

The only problem I have with the curve is that it doesn't play videos.
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Back
Top Bottom