...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

It never worked for me on my 8900, & I tried once with my 9700 & it didn't work. That's why I use the bolt browser.

I'm coming back to BB, last time I had a BB I had the 8800 and I broke 3 of them and ran out of my insurance so I went back to my SKLX.

I miss my BB tho, so I called T-Mobile and I get my Update in Feb.

I can't wait, ill be getting the 9700 Bold...how good is it??..I hear its the best BB out to date

Originally Posted by AMbay15

If you get a Blackberry, do you have to have internet?

With Verizon you do, not sure about the others. I think you do though. Anyways why would you have one with no internet?

i dont think you have to get the data plan, maybe you can use wifi?
im not sure about this though. can someone answer this?

Why would you get a BB and not get internet?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

With Verizon you do, not sure about the others. I think you do though. Anyways why would you have one with no internet?
verizon yes
tmo you didnt used to but now u do-

Why would you get a BB and not get internet?
smh.gif

one example- my moms liked the layout + design of the phone, and they had a nice red one which was her fav color- so i got her one...she had aniphone before it and never once logged on the internet browser or set up the email-

she makes calls, used the calender, sms/mms and shes good- grandfathered in with the free "blackberry feature enabler" plan on tmo and shes good...noneed for the extra $25 charge

Originally Posted by guccikiller

anyone having trouble getting on niketalk through opera mini? i keep getting the "could not locate remote server" error
%+$$ hasn't worked since Monday. I can't take many more days at the office without NT.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

anyone having trouble getting on niketalk through opera mini? i keep getting the "could not locate remote server" error
%+$$ hasn't worked since Monday. I can't take many more days at the office without NT.
frown.gif
Same here!

I thought it was just me.
frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

frown.gif
Same here!

frown.gif
mad.gif
+1

Anyone with at&t know any companys that offer a discount with sprint , i could use over the phone . I know people were getting over on sprint before withthis . I need to get this bill down

Anybody download the recent bb software update? I still didn't download it yet because I'm worry it's going to cause my bb to lag.

Anyone's Opera Mini working with NT yet?

My lunch breaks are pretty damn boring now, although the naps are nice.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Does tmobile have the bb bold? I'm not up on bb game

They have the Bold 9700 or the "Bold 2". The original Bold--the 9000-- released with AT&T.

Originally Posted by scribble253

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

frown.gif
Same here!

frown.gif
mad.gif
+1
+2

Got the 9700 today after having a Razr (yes, I know
smh.gif
) for the last year. Needless to say, I feel likea freshman on the first day of HS
frown.gif
. Plan on being in this thread a lot this week...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Got the 9700 today after having a Razr (yes, I know
smh.gif
) for the last year. Needless to say, I feel like a freshman on the first day of HS
frown.gif
. Plan on being in this thread a lot this week...

yo who's that in your avy?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For those of you that previously had the bold 9000 and upgraded to the bold 9700 how was the transition? Currently wondering if it is worth it to upgrade tothe 9700.

Back
Top Bottom