...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Yeah I've been on here many of times and never been added to the NT Group

If yall are still adding please throw me in the mix!

20E1BF00

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

What blackberry you guys using right now?

I got my bold 9000, perfect phone for what I do everyday.

I've been on my BB 9700. Best phone I've had in a while.

Add me on here as well. Pin: 22B6ACE1
pimp.gif

I USED to love my BB, but after a few years of countless phones that I had to return because of defective issues, freezing, bugs, and a sloppy OS. I'm just gonna cop an iPhone when it comes to Verizon.

I had a Curve 8330, Tour 9630, and now a Bold 9650, and I've had to return ALL (especially the Bold over trackpad issues). And most people I know have to return their BB's multiple times as well, and were on different carriers.

The Torch and OS 6, while very good, just isn't touching iPhones or Android devices. RIM has been way too sloppy with upgrading it's hardware and software a compared to the competition. They're just resting on their laurels at this point. I'M OUT!

I need to get my BB fixed, almost every time i open BBM, my Fave 5 Updates! and freezes the phone for a few secs while the fave 5 contacts show up on my home screen. it gets annoying.

Whoever upgrades their Bold 9700 to OS6, please give a review. I scanned thru the crackberry post and some like it while others are saying it's not that much of an upgrade.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Whoever upgrades their Bold 9700 to OS6, please give a review. I scanned thru the crackberry post and some like it while others are saying it's not that much of an upgrade.
Its not but its cool, I like the browser and music player more. My biggest problem with it is that you can't change the theme and the one it comes with is pretty wack. I'm used to having the weather icon on the home screen, but themes should start popping up in no time.

Ever since I had my first curve I've always upgraded to the latest OS and I'll continue doing so

I've had my Bold 9000 for about two years, I'm about to buy my freind's Torch for $350. Should I do it?

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

I've had my Bold 9000 for about two years, I'm about to buy my freind's Torch for $350. Should I do it?

i would if verizon had the damn phone
mad.gif

we always get $%#*@%% on
tired.gif

damn ... BB holding on ... switch to android and dl kik and call it a day ... after 6 blackberry's i'm done

Back
Top Bottom