Official blazers at LAKERS 4/2

It's ok if this is early, neither of them play tonight and I want this thread.
nerd.gif

I have to listen to the Portland announcers orgasm every time Kobe misses a shot, while most of you guys get to hear a true pro like Stu Lantz praise theBlazers for every play they make and yet still root for his team the Lakers. As it was shown to him by Chick, and as it should be.

I don't think Roy is playing, I think Gasol might, so there should at least be some energy in the building having Pau back, but this is the type of gamethe Lakers will play with no fire, while the Blazers will play like it's their superbowl. Don't know why they still hate us, we have no rivarly withthem anymore.

Anyway, I hope we win by 150 and the Blazers get disbanded after the game. Would be the best thing for the league.

Ches, where you been? Haven't seen you gettin yelled at in any threads lately. Some Cleveland mod didn't get you did they?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ches, where you been? Haven't seen you gettin yelled at in any threads lately. Some Cleveland mod didn't get you did they?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw man, just got back from spring break - the wife and I went skiing, snowboarding, etc. for nine days in eastern Oregon. Add in the fact that school juststarted back up and I haven't had much time to come on here and make people miserable.
tongue.gif

<Portland announcer>
As far as the game goes, I fully expect Shaq's albino twin Joel Przybilla to murder everyone in the paint and grab about 30 rebounds. LA will continue toshow that he's the #2 PF in the Western Conference and drop 35 on ya'll, and Jarrett Jack will put the clamps on Kobe. Steve Blake will be rainingthree's like Reggie Miller, and Outlaw will continue his quest as 6th man of the year. Portland - 226, Kobe - 41.
</end Portland announcer>

For reals though... I don't think the Blazers win this one. It would be nice if it happened, but I'm not expecting it.

The Blazers always seem to be trouble, for whatever reason. Hopefully with Pau back we can put this away early and get everybody some rest.

Its portland....so no matter what we will have trouble.

Roy won't play but what does that matter? Lemarcus killed us in every game we have played in and I expect him to do the same tomorrow. If we don'tguard the 3 point line we are done. I hope the D is soild tomorrow. If it is we win by 10 or more. If not...it will be a close game.

But at least pau will be back.

I am in favor of Dj getting some more time. He gets into foul trouble because he doesn't play enough. Let him get some PT. He could be useful in theplayoffs.

LETS GO LAKERS!

Let's go Lakers. Hit Portland right off the bat and don't give them hope. I hope Gasol plays as well.

I'll be at this game and I hope to see Pau play as a Laker for the first time. I went to Sunday's game too, which was exciting (but scarytoo).........anyways....GO LAKERS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw man, just got back from spring break - the wife and I went skiing, snowboarding, etc. for nine days in eastern Oregon. Add in the fact that school just started back up and I haven't had much time to come on here and make people miserable.
tongue.gif

<Portland announcer>
As far as the game goes, I fully expect Shaq's albino twin Joel Przybilla to murder everyone in the paint and grab about 30 rebounds. LA will continue to show that he's the #2 PF in the Western Conference and drop 35 on ya'll, and Jarrett Jack will put the clamps on Kobe. Steve Blake will be raining three's like Reggie Miller, and Outlaw will continue his quest as 6th man of the year. Portland - 226, Kobe - 41.
</end Portland announcer>

For reals though... I don't think the Blazers win this one. It would be nice if it happened, but I'm not expecting it.
laugh.gif

At Blazer fans making Jarret Jack the new "Kobe Stopper".Look at how that turned out after Ruben Patterson was labeled the "Kobe Stopper"
laugh.gif

He's only out of the league now.

Anyways I hope the Lakers D improves and that Lakers win this game by 10 or more.Laker fans @ Staples need tacos again
laugh.gif

Let's GO LAKERS! I hope to see Pau there tomorrow. I need him to help out Kobe and Odom for my fantasy team!

Back
Top Bottom