Official blazers at LAKERS 4/2

Hopefully, Gasol plays. And no Lakeshow letdown this time, I hope!

Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

CP1708 wrote:
Ches, where you been? Haven't seen you gettin yelled at in any threads lately. Some Cleveland mod didn't get you did they?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw man, just got back from spring break - the wife and I went skiing, snowboarding, etc. for nine days in eastern Oregon. Add in the fact that school just started back up and I haven't had much time to come on here and make people miserable.
tongue.gif

<Portland announcer>
As far as the game goes, I fully expect Shaq's albino twin Joel Przybilla to murder everyone in the paint and grab about 30 rebounds. LA will continue to show that he's the #2 PF in the Western Conference and drop 35 on ya'll, and Jarrett Jack will put the clamps on Kobe. Steve Blake will be raining three's like Reggie Miller, and Outlaw will continue his quest as 6th man of the year. Portland - 226, Kobe - 41.
</end Portland announcer>

For reals though... I don't think the Blazers win this one. It would be nice if it happened, but I'm not expecting it.
Good times! For those of you who get the privilege of listening to the Blazer announcers tonight, count on a sheet of paper the amount of times theyrefer to Phil Jackson's chair. Seriously, they mention that chair more then the score.
roll.gif

Sounds like Gasol will be in there. He better play some damn D. The Blazers are probably already at Staples getting ready to piss me off.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Looks like Gasol will be playing tonight.
pimp.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]After missing nine games with sprained ankle, Gasol ready for return[/h1]

The sprained left ankle is not 100 percent healed, but the Los Angeles Lakers will take whatever Pau Gasol can provide at center.

3513.jpg

Gasol

Gasol, who missed nine games because of the injury, is expected to be on the court Wednesday night, when the Lakers play the Portland Trail Blazers at Staples Center.

Gasol had played in a brief scrimmage Saturday, and participated in a full practice Tuesday, reporting progress with each workout.

"That's the main question, right?" Gasol said in The Los Angeles Times. "If nothing crazy happens and the ankle responds well to the work today, I think it's a pretty good guess that I'll be out there."

Lakers coach Phil Jackson said Gasol would start on Wednesday, but the playing time would be adjusted depending on how the ankle reacted.

"He'll probably have swelling for the next six weeks," Jackson said, according to The Times. "Anybody who's had a severely sprained ankle knows that it just goes on and on. Eventually it subsides, but it's still going to be an issue for a while."

Gasol, averaging 18.9 points and 8.5 rebounds, had been filling in for Andrew Bynum, who has been out with an injured knee since January. The Lakers are 15-4 with Gasol in the lineup, and 5-4 without him.

"Can't wait to work him back in the mix and get him out on the floor," Kobe Bryant said in The Times.

Bynum, meanwhile, has been doing some drills on his own, but has not practiced with the team. Bynum likely will join the Lakers for the upcoming road trip to Sacramento and Portland to get him back into a routine, and, as Jackson said jokingly in The Times, "so he can hang out a little bit with his teammates and remember their names."

Looks like no Gasol tonight, he's listed doubtful. Przybilla has been BEASTING on the boards lately, and we all saw what Aldridge did to us the past twogames. Brandon Roy won't be playing so that evens things out a bit.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Looks like no Gasol tonight, he's listed doubtful. Przybilla has been BEASTING on the boards lately, and we all saw what Aldridge did to us the past two games. Brandon Roy won't be playing so that evens things out a bit.
Everywhere I look it says Gasol is a go tonight. I'm off to go watch the game and hopefully not feel the need to throw my shoe thru my TV.

I expect to see all the Blazer fans check in tomorrow.

All two of them.
wink.gif

The rest are now Hornets fans or something, not sure.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Looks like no Gasol tonight, he's listed doubtful. Przybilla has been BEASTING on the boards lately, and we all saw what Aldridge did to us the past two games. Brandon Roy won't be playing so that evens things out a bit.
Everywhere I look it says Gasol is a go tonight. I'm off to go watch the game and hopefully not feel the need to throw my shoe thru my TV.

I expect to see all the Blazer fans check in tomorrow.

All two of them.
wink.gif

The rest are now Hornets fans or something, not sure.
laugh.gif
Yeah I heard Pau is going to try and play tonight. That's good, just sucks he's gonna have swelling for the rest of the season. Still though,Pryz has been killing it lately. Pau isn't exactly a glass eater so I'm a little worried. No Roy this should be a win for sure, but we all know theyshould have beat Memphis and Charlotte.

Does anybody have a link to watch this game online? For some reason the raptorsnation link only has like 3 games tonight! What gives?

EDIT: NVM they put up the link. Let's get this!

can someone hook up that link? its not showing for me on raptorsnation.

Nobody should want a link...

SAME DAMN CRAP! NO D AT ALL.

Kobe yells at vlad for helping and leaving a shooter open and the next play he does the same thing....

SMH!

Back
Top Bottom