OFFICIAL BOOK RECOMMENDATION THREAD VOL. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL

Anyone got any other good non fiction books

Quick read. 100+ pages. Each section is like 50 to 100 words long. Very insightful I thought. The best part is the honesty. It will kick your *** and jumpstart you to work on your craft. I'm still young and on the come up and this definitely made me think a lot different about my approach in life, and of course, with creativity.

The art is awesome too. Very clever, original, and at times have a hint of sarcasm to make you get the point of each section.

Amazon product ASIN 159184259X

Anyway, currently reading:

Last edited:
This book is one of the best books I've read all year.

Padlocked doors. Strange light fixtures. Mutant cockroaches.

There are some odd things about Nate’s new apartment.

Of course, he has other things on his mind. He hates his job. He has no money in the bank. No girlfriend. No plans for the future. So while his new home isn’t perfect, it’s livable. The rent is low, the property managers are friendly, and the odd little mysteries don’t nag at him too much.

At least, not until he meets Mandy, his neighbor across the hall, and notices something unusual about her apartment. And Xela’s apartment. And Tim’s. And Veek’s.

Because every room in this old Los Angeles brownstone has a mystery or two. Mysteries that stretch back over a hundred years. Some of them are in plain sight. Some are behind locked doors. And all together these mysteries could mean the end of Nate and his friends.

Or the end of everything...

Just finished Not Taco Bell Material by Adam Carolla

Straight Lulz the entire book. Some dont like his shtick but if your a fan then its a must read

Just finished this last night

About to start this

If you haven't already, when you're done read Robert Jordan's series "the wheel of time" very good reads. If you like description it's killer, it's the same good vs evil etc but a good take on it. :D

My fiction recommendations:

1) IT by Stephen King

2) One Hundrerd Years of Solitude by Gabriele Marquez

rounded off with a little

3) Crime and Punishment By Fyordor Tosteosvky

enjoy.

oh, and for the guy who said *bookmarked, i lol'd

I've never read a book I didn't have to. Well thats not true I have read poker books....I've been thinking of reading a few books. Thanks for this thread I might read some of these.

This book is one of the best books I've read all year.

Padlocked doors. Strange light fixtures. Mutant cockroaches.

There are some odd things about Nate’s new apartment.

Of course, he has other things on his mind. He hates his job. He has no money in the bank. No girlfriend. No plans for the future. So while his new home isn’t perfect, it’s livable. The rent is low, the property managers are friendly, and the odd little mysteries don’t nag at him too much.

At least, not until he meets Mandy, his neighbor across the hall, and notices something unusual about her apartment. And Xela’s apartment. And Tim’s. And Veek’s.

Because every room in this old Los Angeles brownstone has a mystery or two. Mysteries that stretch back over a hundred years. Some of them are in plain sight. Some are behind locked doors. And all together these mysteries could mean the end of Nate and his friends.

Or the end of everything...

Very good book the ending was kinda weak though

Also whoever recommended this

Good book i enjoyed it

Just finished reading this

Kinda slow at times but was a pretty good read

Anyone have any other good recommendations

My fiction recommendations:
1) IT by Stephen King
2) One Hundrerd Years of Solitude by Gabriele Marquez
rounded off with a little
3) Crime and Punishment By Fyordor Tosteosvky
enjoy.
oh, and for the guy who said *bookmarked, i lol'd

Tolstoy + Dostoevsky = Toestoesvky?

For reference, Crime and Punishment is by Dostoevsky.

Just finished The Devil In The White City and it was great. It makes me want to visit Chicago now. The book was visual poetry.

Interested how they would make this book into a movie.

Last edited:
Can yall suggest a bunch of your fav and/or classic books that are out there as ebooks? I just got this hook up on the deepweb and am looking to get a gang load of books while I can.

Back
Top Bottom